Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 2:41 PM
Default A possible way to save individual buildings???
I know you can save the "world castle" files of a kingdom for use in another game but those files contain the entire kingdom, with all of its buildings, completed quests and heroes; so I've been thinking that there could possibly be a way to save the interiors of individual buildings to use them later, but I'm not a modder so it's just an idea. You know how you can choose whether you want a building unfurnished or "traditional" when you build it? Well, I was wondering if it would be possible to mod in other options for templates, with interiors you've made in another game. I mean, limited editions of the game have put in extra templates for the throne room (the "princess" and "barbarian" themes), so it should be possible?

What are your thoughts on this?
Advertisement
#2 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 6:47 PM
Sounds cool~
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 4:07 AM
Your suggestion would be different than simply making a mod such as the new themes some have made for TSM because for one we're talking personal choices and favorites, are we not? So if it were a template to be made, then everyone who tried it would get the exact same "theme". But I do understand your concept, and you are not the only one who wishes it. LOL Most every TSM gamer has me thinks.

When I love the set up I have made to a building, I take pictures using C key during game play, and if I want to reuse the settings I made, I stare at the pics long and hard right before I am about to decorate said building in my next ambition, and then try and re-create it....I have never accomplished that task however, because I am easily sidetracked, and other ideas are constantly flowing in and out of me brains, so always the interior ends up being NEW every time. However, I cannot say I have ever been displeased.

The same old room every game turns into becoming the same old game every time the same old room looks like the same old room.

But the same old room, when newly decorated in new styles and fashions becomes a new room, and the game is therefore also made new...where new experiences and adventures await the Adventurer...

I really love shopping too, and I never buy old junk, but new stuff!

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.