1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 10:11 AM
I don't know if anyone monitors this forum anymore, but I am confused on how where to place mods and if there is anything I need to put in my install location. It has been a number of years since I last did this and I forgot pretty much everything.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ashyarmyguy
I don't know if anyone monitors this forum anymore, but I am confused on how where to place mods and if there is anything I need to put in my install location. It has been a number of years since I last did this and I forgot pretty much everything.

Mods go in: My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
Lots go in: My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray

If you extract all mods, directly into the mod folder, you shouldn't have to so anything extra (besides enable them in-game)
If you have a lot of sub folders in your mod folder, then might need to add the aforementioned edit to the cfg file.
Test Subject
#103 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 7:01 PM
I don't understand? I only have this file that says "resource" And I downloaded the file.. And I'm just so confused I don't understand I just want this to work..
Test Subject
#104 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 1:40 AM
Can you change the Priority number? I followed the instructions and it didn't work (I did make sure all of my cc is up to date and none of them overlap)
Page 5 of 5