Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 7:44 PM
Default More/New/Completely different Sims in the Neighborhood
Hello there!

Is there any way (mod, package etc.) to add more "NPC" Sims to my Neighborhood? I feel bored by meeting the same sims over and over again.

I'd appreciate any help and I'm sorry if this question is answered somewhere else. (I tried the searchfunction but maybe I'm too dumb to use the right keywords )
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 10:26 PM
You could Shift-Click the ground with Debug cheats on, and select Create Sim and you even get to choose the Age Group and Gender of the sim you like to meet also.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 9:53 PM
You could try 'No More Same Sims Everywhere' by Neia.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 12:36 PM
thanks friends! i will try both!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
You could Shift-Click the ground with Debug cheats on, and select Create Sim and you even get to choose the Age Group and Gender of the sim you like to meet also.

how exactly do i activate debug cheats? i tried "testingcheatsenabled true", but when shift-clicking the ground it only offers "teleport here"
Scholar
#6 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by derJones
how exactly do i activate debug cheats? i tried "testingcheatsenabled true", but when shift-clicking the ground it only offers "teleport here"

I'm not sure how you would do it without MCCC
but with MCCC you can go into MC settings (using a computer), ans it's somewhere in the menu settings I believe
(you'll need to restart the game after enabling debug cheats for it to start showing up)