Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 11:23 PM
Default The Sims 4 - Houses & Landscaping Pictures (v1)

Quote:
Built a beautiful mansion and just have to show it off? Figured out the perfect arrangement for your ficus and ferns? Show us your building and landscaping skills right smack dab in this here thread.

A Garden Estate
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 11:28 PM
Feel free to make any threads you want! (As long as they have a somewhat useful title and are not duplicate -- the TS3 forum is probably a good example to go by)

Thanks for the initiative =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 7:09 AM
Great idea! I was wondering the same thing, why these threads didn't exist in the TS4 forum. I'm not a builder myself, but I'm looking forward to seeing all of your cool creations! You're setting the bar high though, TMBrandon.

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 11:43 PM
Default Modern Family Home - 4BR. 3B.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else creates using The Sims 4! I must say i love it so far!
The house is available for download on The Gallery just search - renton1992
& check out my other rooms etc and follow me!

Happy Simming!!
Inventor
#6 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:07 AM
I must snatch that. I must say I'm envious lol I wish I could come up with nice houses. lol

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Mad Poster
#7 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 5:31 AM
One of my Sims 2 makeovers, the Modern Prospective. I like my houses cozy and retro, so I tried my best with this one. Please excuse my camera angles, I can't seem to get the right angles for the exterior.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 6:50 PM
Lewis, are you going to upload that house to the gallery? It's beautiful!

All of the houses posted in this thread are beautiful. You guys are really talented.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:06 PM
Thank you. My origin ID is blewis823 and you can look it up with the name A Modern Prospective.

Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Inventor
#10 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 10:20 PM
I love that lewis Really awesome house. Definitely gonna look it up and follow you. (that sounded creepy as hell.)

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 6:10 PM Last edited by BaronessTrash : 12th Sep 2014 at 8:59 PM.
@TMBrandon That house is absolutely stunning!

I wish there was bigger lots in the game, for massive botanical gardens. And more plants

And this is where my current family lives:

Hi! I'm a pepper and I was wondering if you'd like to be a pepper too.
Instructor
#12 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:09 AM
All of these pics are so good. I'm literally drooling like the rooms are hamburgers. Here's my attempt at a simple 1 story house. I didn't get a chance to do the backyard, add curtains, or add much clutter/miscellaneous. I uploaded it to the gallery under the title "Verdera" if anyone wants to download it.

For some reason sims don't step down slowly off of really low foundation. They just instantly plop down like they do off of a street curb. The floor plan started out as a replica of a molecule of vinegar lol:
Field Researcher
#13 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 2:32 PM
Okay, here's my first Sims 4 House

Me back after a long hiatus :)
Instructor
#14 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 2:47 PM
That's a really nice starter home Black Zekrom! A lot nicer than some of the ones that come ready to play.

I like your house Bandon, love the lowered platform for the living room and the hallway.
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 6:26 PM
A little converted church I am working on just now

Not done the interior as of yet but will be working on it later tonight
Field Researcher
#16 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 10:17 PM
awsome houses/rooms everybody! :lovestruc

i know this is a very simple bungalo home, but i really enjoyed decorating it!

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Inventor
#17 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 10:27 PM
Love the green kitchen

Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#18 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 11:39 PM
Oh that looks really good, Babbelsim! Very well-thought-out use of those new features =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 6:43 AM
Retro Desert Home for Oasis Springs

Working on a family home in Willow Creek.

Stupid people are stupid
#20 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 12:16 PM
I love my new house, especially the living room.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#21 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 3:26 PM
Just a -work in progress- of my new house.

My main couple just keep WooHooing and I need more rooms now.

Field Researcher
#22 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 3:46 PM
@ NecroVonK: thanks it was the first room i build and so far my fav too!

@ plasticbox: Thank you, that means alot coming from you! (i had alot of your starters filing up my hoods in the sims 2 )

~Babbelsim~
Field Researcher
#23 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 9:28 PM
I'm done. *dies*

Here, if you want to see all the screenshots.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 8:08 PM
Eww, I'm annoying you again, but you see, I have really low self esteem, and I need to know if something's off and have some tips on how to make it better. çAç

So, I changed the roof, but I'm not sure about it. T^T *cries in a corner*
Field Researcher
#25 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by indigoskycaller
Eww, I'm annoying you again, but you see, I have really low self esteem, and I need to know if something's off and have some tips on how to make it better. çAç

So, I changed the roof, but I'm not sure about it. T^T *cries in a corner*

Well i think your doing a great job! i really like the new roof it suits way better with the rest of the style of your house!
the only thing i would do is place a collum under the balcony, but maybe thats just my reallistic ocd talking hehe

keep up the good work and don't doubt yourself too much, i think i speak for manny builders among us that we all have seen way wors

~Babbelsim~
Page 1 of 9