Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 5:27 AM
Default Have you played it all?
Since the sims 4 was released and to this day and moment, have you played every single thing there is to sims (so far) (including also what ever EP GP SP have included too) ?
such as:
Maxed out all the skills
found all the treasures and collectibles
broke and fixed everything possible
discovered secrets
Experienced all the deaths
Played with ghosts, vampires etc.
woohooed every place possible
and so on, discovered all the functions with every single objects and with sims themselves

I'm really curious about how much people have actually played this game because I for once probably played like 5% of the game only (even if I own everything for s4.... I seem to be a hoarder rather than gamer )
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 5:33 AM
Maxed out all the skills
No (but I'm very close)

found all the treasures and collectibles
No

No?

discovered secrets
Yes

Experienced all the deaths
No!

Played with ghosts, vampires etc.
No. I prefer Aliens

woohooed every place possible
I think so

and so on, discovered all the functions with every single objects and with sims themselves
Probably not everything yet!
dodgy builder
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 11:27 AM
Maxed out all the skills: No
found all the treasures and collectibles, Probably not, wouldn't know really.
broke and fixed everything possible: he? ...
discovered secrets: Have i missed anything In building though, I have yes.
Experienced all the deaths: No
Played with ghosts, vampires etc: oh geez, don't wanna hear! Badabadabada
woohooed every place possible: I just set mccc to a max of 15 people, so finally possible
and so on, discovered all the functions with every single objects and with sims themselves: as long as it doesn't include supernatural beings, might have.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 11:46 AM
Heh, broken pretty much everything. Even when they upgrade objects to make them less breakable, they still break. I don't let them fix the electrical stuff until they max out the handiness skill, so they haven't fixed everything, but I did have one Sim who did every possible upgrade to the objects in her house.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 9:09 PM
>Maxed out all the skills
Not yet, but working on it unintentionally in all my savefiles.

>found all the treasures and collectibles
Definate no. I had a lot of fun with that in TS3, but the fact that TS4 is not an open world is really killing my enjoyment of this in this game.

>broke and fixed everything possible
I think so?

>discovered secrets
If by that you mean the lackluster 'secret locations', then yes.

>Experienced all the deaths
... I don't think I've experienced any deaths, now that I think about it. huh.

>Played with ghosts, vampires etc.
Yes and yes.

>woohooed every place possible
probably not.

>discovered all the functions with every single objects and with sims themselves
Thankfully not yet, so I still have things that can surprise me. =D
Forum Resident
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 5:51 AM
I am a completist, so i have all the packs, but I have not played the game to its fullest. The vampires creep me out so I have never played them. I can't even make them - I have the Maxis ones in my game. I wish the secret spots were more impressive - since they are secret they should be really special - so it would be cool if we could edit those places to make them unique.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 6:33 AM
None of these. I buy and install these packs in hopes that I'll have fun experiencing the content within them, but most of my sessions I just build things or decorate. I do wonder why I spend money on these packs.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
#8 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
I am a completist, so i have all the packs, but I have not played the game to its fullest. The vampires creep me out so I have never played them. I can't even make them - I have the Maxis ones in my game. I wish the secret spots were more impressive - since they are secret they should be really special - so it would be cool if we could edit those places to make them unique.

You can build with the freebuild cheat on the secret lots.

I haven't finished anything in the game yet, because I haven't played the GTW careers due to all the bugs, and aspects of Outdoor Retreat just annoy me. I also don't play with vampires. I tried briefly right after I bought the pack on sale, but the novelty quickly wore off. Vampires just don't interest me. I've made my own though, just because I don't care for the ones that were shipped with the pack.