Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 12:50 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons, Free Time
Default Sim portraits constantly changing along with camera angle
Only began to happen today.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 1:26 AM
Not entirely sure what you mean. Do you have a picure or video that shows the problem? Or maybe a more detailed explanation?
Scholar
#3 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 3:20 AM
@STS3388

Does the constantly changing portrait ALSO involve your Sims jump-resetting themselves on the spot?

If so, it's likely some custom content you downloaded and placed in the Download folder recently. Perhaps some Mod or Hack is causing the Sim's portrait (and character on the lot) to cause problems.

The solution would be to remove the offending custom content.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 7:02 AM
EDIT: Realized it was because of my space bar!!
Scholar
#5 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 4:44 PM
Ah...a sticky space bar. That's a new issue no one would have suspected, lol. Good to know then!

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!