Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on Yesterday at 7:25 PM
Replies: 15854 (Who?), Viewed: 363332 times.
Page 635 of 635
Forum Resident
#15851 Old Today at 6:11 AM
Thank you both, that worked! I haven't played apartments in a very long time!
Forum Resident
#15852 Old Today at 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre
Silly question: Does anyone else add the Sims 3 build/buy music to the custom music folder? I do so because it's nice to have a little more variety when redecorating houses.

No, I turned off the buy/build music and just keep music on when I have speakers on a community lot. I like it setting the atmosphere there.
Instructor
#15853 Old Today at 1:39 PM
Do you have to use DXT5 when creating eye colors? It's been a while since I created some and I made a bunch of colors and the setting was set to DXT3.

what_makes_you_haha.mp3

Mad Poster
#15854 Old Today at 3:54 PM
Where in a custom food package is the name that appears on the Make/Make Many menus? Some of my custom foods have no name or the wrong name there.
Theorist
#15855 Old Today at 7:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
Where in a custom food package is the name that appears on the Make/Make Many menus? Some of my custom foods have no name or the wrong name there.

Oh! I know this one. It's the "Catalog Description." Every other fridge menu uses the text from "Text Lists," but that one's unique. Be sure to check which language as well; usually when that one's wrong for me it's because my game uses UK English rather than US English - and the best way to fix that is just to hit the "Default lang only" button.
Page 635 of 635