Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 10:28 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Code not working
Hi I hope you can help me. I have played Sims 3 on my computer before but my hard drive crashed so we got a new modem. I have tried to reinstall my sims 3 games but I get a code is invalid everytime. Been looking to use a patch to see if that might help but i'm nervous about downloading any. Also I called the number for getting help with the game but they don't do that anymore. I went to the website got instrations but I have no idea how to do them and I don't want to kill my computer. So confused!!!!!!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 11:47 PM
If your game and its EP/SPs were registered on the old TS3 website, or they can be registered now, then you can download and install the digital versions without discs by using Origin.

If the games are impossible to register, you will have to somehow have a chat with EA. Only their customer support dept can fix that.
https://help.ea.com