Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 11:55 PM Last edited by Lyralei : 23rd Oct 2017 at 11:48 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
Default Game crashing
Whenever i try to install something through the launcher it crashes so i converted those files into package files and it crashes on the loading screen. I have tried deleting caches and the DCCache as well as generating a new sims 3 folder but nothings working please help

I have University,generations,supernatural,seasons,ambitions,itf,late night and pets installed but only have uni generations and seasons selected
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 5:03 AM
So you pulled your old Documents Sims 3 folder completely out, played a completely vanilla test game with the new folder that the game generated when you launched without the old User Files, and it still crashed? I have some very bad news: If it's crashing on a completely vanilla game, it's not the CC that's crashing your game. either your system is starting to complain about the stress, or one of the game files is corrupt and requires a reinstall.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 6:38 AM
What have you changed since it worked?
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 11:48 AM