Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 11:48 AM Last edited by grandma_on_a_kiling_spree : 4th Jan 2018 at 9:11 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default Certain Family Crashing (STILL NOT SOLVED)
I have a family of five sims that was playable at the moment. They live in a mansion and i haven't had any issues except lagging, but that's normal since my computer isn't the fastest. I switched on playing another family of two sims in an apartment. After i decided to play the bigger family again i loaded their house and it soon it was loaded and zoomed into the house the game crashed instantly. I set all the graphic related options to the lowest and moved the family into 3x smaller house and the same thing happens? Keep in mind, all the other families work fine, the only thing i did with the corrupted family meanwhile is featuring them in photos. Has anyone have an idea of whats happening please, that's my "main" family and favorite.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 3:17 PM Last edited by grandma_on_a_kiling_spree : 4th Jan 2018 at 9:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
1) Try saving them into the household bin. Delete the one in the game, then place the one you saved in the bin back in.

or

2) If you have NRAAS MC, do a household reset.

I'll try it, thanks

EDIT: Still the same thing happens