Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2018 at 3:28 AM
I need help, my sliders are not appearing in my game.

I am having an issue with custom sliders that I have installed in my mods packages folder. None of the sliders appear to be showing up within CAS under where you would usually find them, including the butt/face/waist/ect. and I can't seem to find a reason why that is anywhere else I look.
Only the base game sliders appear to be showing up regardless of the sliders still working with the premade sims I have also installed in my game which required those sliders. I would very much appreciate your help if you would be so kind in giving me some answers on how to solve the issue. If pictures are needed, I can provide.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th May 2018 at 3:35 AM
Ok install Nrass Mastercontroller cheats and inagraition and Base mod ill give you the link http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController Install the latest version which is 1.66 - 1.69 they should all pop up
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2018 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Judycb
Ok install Nrass Mastercontroller cheats and inagraition and Base mod ill give you the link http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController Install the latest version which is 1.66 - 1.69 they should all pop up
Unfortunately, I have done as you said and they still are not appearing. The only things that really changed was that now when in CAS I am automatically taken to the advanced options where you find the sliders and numbers were added beside the name of each of them. But, the custom sliders still are not showing up. I am really at a loss here.
Inventor
#4 Old 15th May 2018 at 6:56 AM
You could read this FAQ http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController%20FAQ
A copy paste from it:

I have a number of custom sliders installed, but when I go into CAS I do not see all the sliders, why ?
anchor: [[MasterController FAQ CAS#Sliders]]

To unlock the ability to have more than the EA Standard number of sliders, you must be running the custom version of CAS provided by MasterController.
By default, custom CAS is only called when you use the "NRaas \ Master Controller" interactions directly.

If you attempt to run CAS from "Edit Town", you are running the EA version of CAS, which does not handle more sliders properly.
You will need to install the Integration module, an optional component of MasterController, to unlock that capability.
Integration will also replace the Shift-Click "Edit Sim in Create A Sim" interaction with custom CAS, allowing you to use that interaction as well.
Site Helper
#5 Old 19th May 2018 at 3:38 PM
I know this is a really long shot, but have you tried checking your sliders with Dashboard? If they give errors then you accidentally found Sims 4 sliders, which won't work in Sims 3. (This is something that keeps getting easier to accidentally do as more content gets made for Sims 4.)

You got the numbers to show, so Master Controller is working. If Master Controller is working it is safe to assume that you do have your Mods folder properly set up and have been remembering to extract files before installing them. But that is something else that someone who finds this thread with Google in a year or two should check on.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook