Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 4:07 AM Last edited by persongirl : 22nd Jul 2015 at 2:39 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sims 3 Launcher not installing Sims 3 Packs (OS X)
I've tried searching throughout MTS and the official EA and Sims 3 forums but haven't found anything that fixes my problem. I've cleared my caches. I've tried clicking install for only one file, yet the invisible window it opens, (it's not opening the window that it installs the sims 3 packs with) quickly turns unresponsive. I've tried waiting a bit to see if anything happens but nothing does. My base game installed sims 3 packs fine, but since I've installed my expansion packs i've had trouble, so that might be a factor. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling my individual EPs but it mostly seems to be a problem with the launcher.
EPs Installed: All besides island paradise and into the future, no stuff packs installed.
my game is fully patched.
Thank you very much for any help and advice.
EDIT: I tried taking out my mods folder to install the sims 3 packs and now it works!