Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 9:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My CAW says there is a serious error while loading my world when I say it should edit in the game?
My CAW says there is a serious error while loading my world when I say it should edit in the game? What do I do to make it a joke: / since I have spent a long time in my world so far and would be a little sad to throw it out
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 1:24 AM
People have had trouble using Edit in Game since the last patch, if that is what you mean....it will crash - which is an error. There are some work-arounds which you can find by searching (google). Me personally - I build my lots after my world is finished and downloaded into the game itself. Sorry if I misunderstood your statement/question.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 4:52 AM
Are you on 1.67 or 1.69 patch? Do you have a strong computer?

Problems with caw usually fit under create/sims3/create-a-world. You can find many others there with the same kind of problems.