Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 11:05 AM Last edited by sam&skye : 30th Sep 2017 at 1:58 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Lunar Lakes - objects that came with the world are "replaced" everywhere
I'm having a weird issue with a store world I installed. Lunar Lakes comes with some new objects; a bit of furniture, windows, doors. It seems everything is installed correctly. All the new things that belong to Lunar Lakes are showing in the catalog. I can place them on my lot without any problems, save, and come back to the lot looking the way I left it.

Now the problem: None of the premade lots have any of the new objects. You can see that they were supposed to have them before the lot is loaded, e.g. from a distance most of them show the rather noticeable hexagonal windows that came with the world. But when you visit that lot and it's fully loaded, the windows and everything else has been replaced with other things as if the Lunar Lakes objects were missing. But they're not. I checked and double checked everything in the catalog, and it's working just fine - theoretically.

I've taken out every other content and reinstalled Lunar Lakes and googled the issue to no avail. So, I'm grateful for every little hint someone can give me.

I found the problem, it's when I delete my WorldCaches folder -_-