Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 10:39 PM Last edited by ToonElectrocrash : 23rd Apr 2018 at 11:43 PM. Reason: I already fixed the problem myself, no need to see what mods I have now ;)

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game crashes when loading. Must be something with my CC, but I don't know what might be the problem *.package file...
It crashes right when the first loading screen appears.
I tried deleting multiple mods but it still crashed.
Yet, if I remove all the mods, it doesn't crash, so I know it's one of the mods that's causing this, but I just can't figure out what!
I provided my custom Content List for refere--
Code:
DISREGARD, I FIXED IT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WELCOME TO THE WOOOORLD OF TOMORROW!"
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 11:40 PM
Nevermind. I fixed it! The mod that was causing trouble was a random Nraas mod relating to cupcakes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 8:04 AM
The "random" NRaas Cupcake mod is only known to crash the game when the EA Store bakery set is not installed or for some reason is not loading on startup.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
The "random" NRaas Cupcake mod is only known to crash the game when the EA Store bakery set is not installed or for some reason is not loading on startup.

Ah. Thanks!