Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 9:58 PM
Default Would anybody be interested in: Texture replacement of any EA hair?
So i want to star a project. I want to make default texture replacement on all EA hairs(EPs only)
The texture+control that i'll be using is by Chazy Bazzy , so if you want to know how would they look you can check her retextures.
The reason i want to do this and to use her texture+control is that her hairs looks very soft and realistic so i would like all my hairs look same.
So can you tell me which EP hair if your favorite, so i start from there.

Thanks.

just please note that if there is not so much inters in this project i would work on them slowly

I need a cigarette
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 9:07 AM
Well, without having checked, it seems to me like Late Night and Supernatural has some good hairs, if it wasn't for that frightful texture. I also seem to recall a nice updo from Pets.

This would be an admirable project, I really hate those textures. Looking very much forward to it
Inventor
#3 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 9:28 AM
I would love that, I like the Into the Future-hairs but I can't stand EAs textures.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 5:39 AM
Is there a way to increase the hair shine? I've always found Sims 3 hairs to be really flat.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 11:39 PM
funnily EAs hairs are MUCH too shiny for me! but tastes differ, right? i would like to have nearly all EA hairs (EP but also the store ones) matt/dull. but no idea where to start such a big project

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
funnily EAs hairs are MUCH too shiny for me! but tastes differ, right? i would like to have nearly all EA hairs (EP but also the store ones) matt/dull. but no idea where to start such a big project

Really? I always found that EA hairs, once you left CAS, were always flat and textureless.

It would be nice to have a bit of a shine to them, to give them a bit of a boost.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 2:22 PM
LOL: i would prefer seeing "streaks `n` strands" in the hair to give them more realistic looks + contrast but never shine. only people in shampoo advertisings should have shiny hairs LOL. so - no flatness but definable mattness would be my choice

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>