Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 9:22 PM
Default Just want a small review to see if anything is missing.
I have used MTS for a while, and never really given back... So here I am giving back.

But before I do, I want to make sure that everything is in order, and sharable and huggable and good to go.

All my pictures are down below,

I should state, I don't plan on sharing with my future upload/s furnished. Simply, because of personal choice of downloading others' homes and hating the choices. (No offence.) This home, and any other I may share, will only come with bathrooms, and kitchen counters.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 9:35 PM
I like the floorplan, really simple. I'd put a stove and a fridge in the kitchen, though. Also the patio door is out of place, it's too modern.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#3 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 11:18 PM
For a Floorplan picture, I think the Upload Rules require an aerial view so that you're looking directly down on to the whole floor rather than the angled ones you've got at the moment. And you'll need to be able to provide links to the CC you've used. But other than that, the actual house looks good, although I agree that it would be a good idea to change the patio door to one that would be more inkeeping; maybe use the one you've used for the front door and then replace the front door with the two-tile paneled door without any glass in it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 11:58 PM
Thank you! I'll hop to fixing those photos, and adding a aerial down view. Also stove and fridge.

Actually, I try not use any CC in them, but I will need to hunt down a retro-ish single panel door.
Pretty much the only CC I do use, is CAS related, and sometimes, well door and window related. They will be added of course.

thanks again!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 1:13 AM
Here we go!

Updated? Undated? -Door mixed to match the era/house/style-
New fridge and stove.
Areial down view of floor plan.

:D
Screenshots
Scholar
#6 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 9:30 AM