Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 5:51 AM
Default TS2 Bella to TS3
i love bella goth's face, and i'm a fan of her in general, lol. i wanted to recreate her exactly from ts2 (pleasantview bella) but i need help with her face. i'm not an expert or anything at making sims but i would really like some input on what to change in her face, hopefully i can even upload her too. as for clothes i just might use HP's ts4 to ts3 bella dress.

my screenshots are taken from my own game in ts2. and finally,
i'm open to all suggestions, even for skintone and eyes

with makeup:

without:

updated with some changes:

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 10:08 PM
ok maybe i understood you wrong but let me try: you are not planning to recreate Bella Goth as its EA version, but want to redo your own Bella Goth you customized a bit for TS2 (as shown on the first 2 pics), right? i like that idea a lot and am curious how this is going to develop

also i would like to know if this small guide / tutorial would be helpful for you: Making Sims in TS3 by HP i thought you would have best chances to mimic her again, if you take "better" (no offend meant) pictures of her, that you can print and put next to you when in TS3 CAS. => "better" in the way that you have pics from a straight angle, front views + sideviews so that you can comparise both Bellas from time to time to get really close to the sim you had for ts2. HPs tutorial has a lot of good ideas concerning certain steps to make sims like a "pro"

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 1:18 AM
We can be the most help if you take in game shots of your TS3 sim, preferably with the reference picture next to it or in the same post. Sims can change quite a bit from CAS when placed in game. Good luck with your project!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
ok maybe i understood you wrong but let me try: you are not planning to recreate Bella Goth as its EA version, but want to redo your own Bella Goth you customized a bit for TS2 (as shown on the first 2 pics), right? i like that idea a lot and am curious how this is going to develop

also i would like to know if this small guide / tutorial would be helpful for you: Making Sims in TS3 by HP i thought you would have best chances to mimic her again, if you take "better" (no offend meant) pictures of her, that you can print and put next to you when in TS3 CAS. => "better" in the way that you have pics from a straight angle, front views + sideviews so that you can comparise both Bellas from time to time to get really close to the sim you had for ts2. HPs tutorial has a lot of good ideas concerning certain steps to make sims like a "pro"

i didn't change her face shape or anything in ts2, i did however customize her hair and makeup. i'm looking to create EA's version of her face. i'll check the link out, thanks

and thank you SimmyRN i'll post more pictures soon
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 9:52 AM Last edited by christmas fear : 30th Jul 2014 at 10:05 AM.
okay, for some reason the skintone turned way lighter.

this is pissing me off. do you guys have any ideas as to why it is?

^ nevermind about this. it just happened when i turned off fullscreen mode.

alright, in game shots.

i know there's still a lot of work to be done.
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 10:40 AM
OK, so start with making chin more forward and less rounded. Also, pay attention to how straight her nose is and how high her radix is -- it exactly on the eye level, so you should tweak it a bit.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 9:23 PM
agree with Moonsoon. ts2 bella is somewhat "edgy" because of her prominent nose and chin. the mouth section e.p. the upper lips shape is also very special on her - but i have to ask: is bella in ts2 smiling? or was this a neutral expression on her? best is of course to have neutral face expressions when comparing + for sculpting the face shape. LOL i cant recall Ts2Bella pefectly - its been quite a while since i played the game. all i remembered was that she had not had such hairs ;-) the new pics you made were really helpful!

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 1:28 PM
If you want the EXACT Pleasantview Bella Goth, then you can get SimPE, then just google "sims 2 how to bring bella goth back using simPE", then edit sim with CC (if you want) and finally recreate her!

"Do you think that God stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what he has created?" - a quote from spy kids 2
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 8:45 PM
this is the exact bella goth thanks for the suggestions. i'll keep working on it. and yeah, i added the custom hair lol