Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#101 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 11:14 PM
Haha! It runs now! But this time, I've tested the lot with only one Sims. I've deleted some CCs like waterfall etc. Now the lot is 17.664kb big. :D

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Advertisement
Zombie Socks
#102 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 11:47 PM
Get rid of as much CC as possible that you don't really need or isn't completely necessary, both your sake and the sake of the downloader. Hopefully, all goes well. I love those cone meshes!

(Deep down, all of us are suckers for CC. )

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#103 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 12:40 AM
Thanks! :lovestruc
I will test all the rooms at first. Here is the screenshots of princess room (see its floorplan on thread #89)

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#104 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 12:48 AM
Kitchen 40)

Zombie Socks
#105 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 12:54 AM
Ooooo! Very nice! Two issues you might want to consider is the blue armoire doesn't match anything else in the room and the screen might block sim progress or they might glitch through it when they walk down the hallway.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#106 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 1:08 AM
They go through. I've tested. The screen is in 45 degree. It takes only one grid.

Zombie Socks
#107 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 1:19 AM
Have you considered using anygamestarter to build this lot? It would be a bit more challenging, but you could have it require less ep's and sp's (like I can't really imagine this lot needing Pets) The super modern fridge and stove also look a bit odd next to the country counters. Use the normal base game fridge and stove instead, I would suggest.

(I'm now totally going to have to do make a WCIF post for that dress she's wearing in the kitchen. It's lovely!)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#108 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 1:27 AM
Dining-room 39)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#109 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 1:49 AM
I haven't used anygamestarter. I have all the EPs and SPs. But how to it require less ep's and sp's?
Maxis haven't classic fridge. I've used that one, because I need that color and it's just to show where could man place fridge and other items. I have better one. But it is pay item from woodforsims. It's very nice of you to make a WCIF. Thanks! :D

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#110 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 1:54 AM
By the way, the dress what she wearing is from TSR by Forwardmotion. A free item. You can have it, too. http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Forwardmotion

Zombie Socks
#111 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 2:19 AM
Eeee! Thanks! *deletes WCIF post*

Although you want to keep in mind that you cannot have pay items in your screen shots. All TSR items, even if they are currently free, are still considered pay items.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#112 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 2:26 AM
Ballroom 3)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#113 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 2:31 AM
na, it's just testing... I will not upload any pay or TSR items. But couldn't I use TSR items in screenshots?

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#114 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 2:45 AM
now, she's going to sleep.

Instructor
#115 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by artrui
But couldn't I use TSR items in screenshots?

Nope, as WWW said.

Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
you cannot have pay items in your screen shots. All TSR items, even if they are currently free, are still considered pay items.
Zombie Socks
#116 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 2:51 AM
No, you can't use pay or TSR items in your screen shots. Also, that bright red fairy red looks rather out of place in the hallway.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#117 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 3:02 AM
queens room

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#118 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 9:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aeowyn22
Nope, as WWW said.

Ok. I know. It's boring, but...hmmmm...we have no other way.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#119 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 10:48 AM
now, I've tested it with 4 persons. Finally!

Zombie Socks
#120 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 4:37 PM
Oh! You wanted to know what the anygame starter was, right? Here you go:

http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=250555

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#121 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 8:41 PM
[QUOTE=whitewaterwood]Have you considered using anygamestarter to build this lot? It would be a bit more challenging, but you could have it require less ep's and sp's (like I can't really imagine this lot needing Pets)

Thank you for the tip. But can you tell me how to make it require less eps and sps through using that anygamestarter? I've read that site. There are so many texts...

Zombie Socks
#122 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 9:02 PM
Anygamestarter creates an entirely seperate new game with the expansion packs of your chosing. So if you want to create a new sims game with only base game or a game with only university, family fun stuff, pets, and apartment life, you can do that too. It won't hurt or affect your full game in any way (obviously) but it's very helpful for lot builders. I'm actually very suprised you haven't heard of it or basegame starter before.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#123 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 9:17 PM
I know that name since long time. But I have not downloaded it. Because I have all eps and sps so that I thought I did not need that one. Tell me, my castle is fast finished, is it possible to change the lot requirement now?

Zombie Socks
#124 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 9:30 PM
If you install it into anygamestarter with the cleaninstaller, yes, it is.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#125 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 9:54 PM
must I delete those EP or SP items in the lot, when I want to test it in base game?

Locked thread | Locked by: whiterider Reason: Threadcromancy is bad, k.
Page 5 of 7