Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by venusking
while visiting the Simetary...

I never even thought of that pun. I feel dumb, you have no idea.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 12:11 AM
I played Picaso, Cooke, Newson and Larson a long time ago so have forgotten details. The Picasos had one child between them but divorced and married others producing a child or two more. He got to the top of the military and she too was in the military career although I forget how far up. They both lived in the old part of Veronaville. There is just one Sim left with the Picaso name and I haven't played him in a long time.
Cooke - Julien married a single mother and they lived in a small house on the other side of the river in Veronaville. His wife, Lucille, was older than him and died quite young. Julien was devastated by her death but continued to look after his step-daughter. Sadly he died in a fire.
Newson - they all grew up successfully although a couple of them died young. The others married into established families. One, I think ended up alone or single with her child. I can't remember details.
Larson - I really can't remember them although I did marry them off. I think Jodie married a widower.
The Kim family lived in Bluewater attached to Pleasantview. She had an affair with a handsome young Sim with dreads and they produced a pretty girl. That neighbourhood went down the gurgler so I played no further than that.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 4:52 PM
What would you class a simbin family as? The ones that appear in every neighbourhood or the ones that start the game off in the family bin (e.g. Bianca Monty, Chester Gieke?)
I'll just go for the first one, because I'm typing this on my tablet that has a terrible keyboard

Ottomas
Samantha gave birth to twins Richard and Robin, later giving birth to their final child together Nona. Robin has the exact same face as their grandmother Dora. They all lived in Dora's house in Pleasantview. It was quite cramped, but David moved out soon enough. Peter cheated on Samantha with Tina Traveller, giving birth to a little girl, Tabitha Traveller - when Samantha found out, they divorced and Samantha moved out with her son Richard (who by this point was a teen) into an apartment. She eventually met Castor Nova. The two married and he moved into the apartment with his twin boys Lucifer and Malachi. They are considering adopting, as Samantha will be turning into an elder this rotation.
David Ottomas married Jodie Larson and had daughter Dottie, later followed by twins Jacob and Nora. He's living in Belladonna Cove and is high up in the music career track. Sharla, the pleasure Sim, married Artie Goodie (Herbert and Faith's son) at 17 and moved off to University after giving birth to their son Abiah Goodie. During her university years, she found herself pregnant again after a fling with Jared Starchild, she gave birth to Quinn and Duncan, who she put up for adoption. Artie isn't aware of them, he has been stationed in Strangetown since he turned 18, but we'll talk more about the Goodie's later. Tommy Ottomas grew up to be a romance Sim, much like his two older siblings he was also a young parent, after stealing his brother Richard's girlfriend, Kat Larson they had a little too much fun on her sofa after a party one night and she gave birth to little Reece Larson last rotation. Tommy moved to college at the end of the same rotation and hasn't yet met Reece, but Richard (family Sim) has taken over as father to the young boy.

Ramaswarmi
The situation with the Ramaswarmi's got a little crazy a little quickly...
Sanjay really wanted a son. First they had a daughter, Arishma, followed shortly by their second daughter I can't remember the name of. Not a problem, Priya wanted three children anyway, so they tried again... And had daughter Anika. They weren't happy to still not be blessed with a son to carry on the family name so they put her up for adoption and straight sets found themselves pregnant again... With their fourth girl, who I think was called Anisha? Meanwhile, Arishma became a bit of a wild child ignoring her parents strict rules. She wore short skirts and liked to dye her hair. Her parents disapproved of this, and decided the best way to handle this was to have an arranged marriage to Francis J. Worthington III. Soon after Priya concieved a child. Yet another girl. Ameena, followed shortly after by a son - Abdullah
The same rotation Abdullah was born, Arishma had her first child, Miriam. A little bit later Arishma then has twins - Francis (IV) and Felicity. the Ramaswarmi's second daughter decided to move in to help raise her nephew and nieces. Anika grew up in the orphanage and is very talented at piano. Anisha married the Patel's eldest son Karan but aren't having children until they can afford their own house (they currently live with the Patel's). I got a little bored with how repetitive and similar the Ramaswarmi daughters were, so when Ameena (their youngest daughter) grew up badly, I decided to make her hit the road and find her way into downtown. The plan is every few rotations to add her to a random family until she's lived in all subhoods... Eventually finding her way to Strangetown. For whatever reason I haven't yet decided. Abdullah just became a child this rotation and is so far a bit of a brat.

Newson
I placed the Newson family in Desiderata Valley in a three bedroom house (thank god for bunk beds)
Ginger stayed at home raising the kids while Gavin mostly went to school and later had a job. When Georgia and Garrett were teenagers, Ginger finally moved out and married Nathan Gavigan and the two had Gerard Gavigan. Gavin dated around for a while before marrying Beatrice Monty last rotation or so and she's currently pregnant with their first child together. Him and Beatrice still live in the original house, she moved in just as Garrett was moving out. Gabriella and Georgia both found themselves pregnant around the same time. Gabriella, knowing the house was too small, moved to a small apartment in Downtown where she had sons Gabriel and Gerome. Their father, Mickey Dosser, wasn't involved much with them as babies, as him and Gabriella weren't a couple, but during their toddler years, Gabriella and Mickey grew a lot closer, with him popping the question at their twins 5th birthday party. Soon after Gabriella became an adult and the two moved into a trailer park together. Gallagher has dated numerous women, as I keep finding someone for him but then eventually deciding they'd be better with someone else. He popped the question to Lucy Burb on their last year of college and they seem pretty happy together. Georgia, as I said earlier found herself pregnant as a teen. She moved in with Ginger, Nathan and Gerard and gave birth to Ginny Newson shortly after. Ginger and Nathan raised Ginny as their own while Georgia was busy being the popularity Sim she was. She got engaged to Aldric Davis (Ginny's father) just after he graduated. They plan on moving in together (with Ginny too) after Georgia graduates, but for now he's living with his brother Almric and doesn't have all that much to do with Ginny. Georgia and Garrett are currently Freshers. Garrett is the quietest out of the bunch, who hasn't really done much other than studying constantly throughout his teen years to get a bunch of scholarships for uni.

Gavigan
The Gavigans started off living in a nice house downtown. They had twins, Anaïs and Elliot and divorced shortly after. Nathan got custody of Isiah, while the twins stayed with Mary. Nathan lived in Belladonna Cove for a while, eventually giving the apartment to Isiah and moving out to marry Ginger Newson. Mary married John Burb, who lived next door to her in downtown, with his two children Lucy and Adam. They moved to a larger house in Riverblossom hills when they found out they were expecting their son, Joe. Isiah dated Lucy Burb for a bit before Mary and John met, but stopped their relationship when they became step-siblings. Isiah married Adeline Goodie and had their son, Noah. They're thinking about having another kid, but the apartment is already quite cramped with 4 dogs so they might not.

Goodie
I've pretty much weaved in their story anyway, but I'll go into more detail. I should point out that due to not cleaning templates when I first made my megahood, the bin families were all doubled. Most of them I aged down, randomised, removed family ties and put in the adoption pool. But I decided to age down the clones of Herbert and Faith, and say those were Thier children. I named them Artie and Adeline. Artie was always interested in the army, he married Sharla Ottomas (despite being a romance sim) and had Abiah Goodie. Adeline grew up to be a pleasure Sim, although her parents were very old-fashioned and insisted she raised Abiah while Artie went off to Strangetown and Sharla to college. Eventually however, Adeline married Isiah and had her own son. Herbert passed away a bit ago, and Faith passed away this rotation, so Artie had to return from Strangetown to raise Abiah, but will leave once he becomes a teenager. Artie and Abiah have no idea Sharla graduated and currently lives alone in Belladonna Cove. She's questioning her marriage, and can't decide to move back in to look after Abiah, or just run and not look back.

Cooke
Julian of course moved to Desiderata Valley. He lives in a lovely little bungalow with a small body of water outside so he can catch the freshest fish to grill up. He met his wife, Kirsten Loste online. She lived in Strangetown, which was quite a while away so the two mostly talked online or on the phone, until eventually they met face to face for the first time in Bluewater village for a date. Julian asked Kirsten to marry him and she said yes. She left Strangetown behind and moved into Julian's bungalow. He turned the livingroom into her hobby space, as she loved painting. They adopted a dog, Scout. Unlike most couples, they waited a little while before having children. They had two girls and a boy. Peridot (girl), Parsley (boy) and Pearla. Peridot is currently dating Elliot Gavigan, she's a popularity Sim and the typical cheerleader type. Parsley just became a teenager. He's always enjoyed fishing and often catches fish for his Dad to cook for dinner. He looks weirdly like Ryan Gosling in the notebook. Pearla is still a child, although I'm thinking she will probably also become a popularity Sim like her oldest sister because they're best friends and do everything together.

Picaso
The Picaso's in my megahood, much like most people's games, live next to the Grunts and are good friends. They're both quite high in the military career and have four children - Emma, followed by twins Luke and Mark and then youngest, Madeline. All of them are teenagers. When Emma was born, Jessica and Matthew weren't really sure how to raise her, as she was quite a girly girl. Sometimes she does feel a little left out, as before Madeline was born, her parents mostly played army with the twins, because of that Emma and Maddie are very close. Emma surprised the whole family when she brought her boyfriend, Fetusoid Curious (Pascal's first alien child) home for dinner. Jessica and Matthew, along with the twins, were all fighting the war to get rid of 'those kind' and suddenly here one is in their house, what an outrage! However, Fetusoid's gentle nature and pure love for Emma has somewhat won them over, and although they will still fight to rid Simtopia of aliens, "this one is alright". Now just wait until they have part-alien grandchildren!

Roseland
Cyd Roseland and his dog, Porthos lived in a small square house in Desiderata Valley. For a while I kinda got bored playing him. He didn't really do much and overall I'd leave him to do his own thing. Eventually however he met Florence Delrosa and the two sparked up a bit of chemistry towards one another. Unbeknownst to Cyd, Florence was also dating her married neighbour Checo Ramirez. He got both his wife and Florence pregnant at the same time and swiftly broke things off with Florence. She kept her pregnancy on the down low and gave birth to Ash Delrosa. Cyd came to visit her in her shop one day and noticed the baby, Florence couldn't think of an explanation so she lied and said he was his son. Cyd soon moved in, and helped out with child rearing and her shop but the two didn't really restart their romantic relationship until Ash was a child. Eventually they married, and had son Oakley. Ash really enjoys music (weirdly so does his half-brother Miguel Ramirez and I'm planning out how they're going to meet in college as freshmen and start a band, not knowing they're related) and has no interest in his parents business (again, just like Miguel), but his younger brother Oakley loves the business. Porthos had puppies, although they've since been sold to various families. Cyd also adopted a stay named Rover, who has also had puppies.

Kim
The Kim's always seemed a bit deluded to me. So I decided to just roll with it. Even though they hadn't been on the air for a decade, they still act like they're on TV. They try to play a very happy family, but to be honest outside of the household nobody really likes Robert and Cynthia very much. They often brag to other Sims on community lots and seem to disagree with a lot of people. Justin I really liked though. He befriended a stray dog named Andy, who moved in and had puppies with their dog Gabby, named Pixel and Domino. Cheech mated with one of the Kat cats and is expecting a litter. Justin studied hard and got into university. He doesn't let his childhood stardom get to his head, and is currently dating Tessa Ramirez. The two are a cute couple, and plan on taking over the Ramirez family business (which might include Justin taking on that last name). The Kim's also had another child, Brock Kim. He became a teenager last rotation, but I can't remember what aspiration he has. He looks a lot like Robert.

Kat
Tara Kat had a relationship with Jason Larson. The two never married, but lived together and raised their daughter Kat Larson together. When Kat entered her teenage years, the two split up. Jason moved to Belladonna Cove, whereas Kat stayed with her Mum in their home in Pleasantview. Tara didn't really pay much attention to her child. Mostly just to her cats. She was well known to be a crazy cat lady. Tara romanced Morty Roth but nothing came of it, but weirdly found a romance with David Dreamer, Brandi and Darren's teenage son and concieved a child with him. Due to lack of supervision, Kat Larson began to party a lot, having a lot of flings whilst dating Richard Ottomas. She then found herself pregnant with his older brother Tommy's baby. When Tara found out, she had Kat move in with her father and soon after had baby Reece, since then she has again gotten pregnant with Richard's child but miscarried. Tara gave birth to little Tabby Kat the rotation before Reece was born. Tabby Kat is the cutest little girl ever, I'm not really sure where the blonde hair comes from but she looks very cute with a little blonde afro, tanned skin and bright green eyes.

Traveller
After going on plenty of vacations using the money they received from selling various items they dug up, Trisha and Trent found themselves expecting. They had twins Todd and Tedd Traveller. They resented them for ruining their vacation times and would ignore them all day. The house was a mess, with clutter everywhere. Their two cats would pee all over the floor and eat off grimy plates. While Tina was a teenager, she got pregnant with Peter Ottomas's child. Eventually, Todd, Tedd and their niece Tabitha all got taken to the orphanage when the twins were children and Tabitha 1 day off becoming a child. Trisha found herself pregnant again but miscarried. The two now go on vacation all the time and collect all kinds of relics. Their house is still a mess, but they're happy. Tina dated Chaz Whippler and they had twins - Warren and Wilma Whippler. They gave custody of their twins to Chaz's half-sister Marla Briggs and her Fiancé Jimmy Phoenix. They've just moved into downtown and plan on travelling just like Trisha and Trent. Todd and Tedd are still in the orphanage. They're in their late teens and will be asked to leave soon. Todd romanced ex-orphanage worker Isabella Gough (Strangetown Bella Goth) which was super weird, and Tedd is currently dating Bea Pleasant (Dustin and Angela's daughter). Tabitha got adopted by Chester and Erin Gieke, and lives with them and their daughter Riley Gieke, right across the street from Tabitha's biological father and half-siblings.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 8:21 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 26th Jan 2018 at 8:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by bbostic8
You know the ones. Picaso, Gieke, Cooke, Larson, Roseland, Ramaswami, Goodie, Newson, the Ottomas clan -- heck, even the Kim and Kat families! I am curious to know what happened with all of these families in other people's games. I've yet to see a "What did you do with...?" thread specifically pertaining to the bin families, but if I'm beating a dead horse here in terms of thread history, please let me know. Also feel free to include any stories about bin families I haven't listed here!

@bbostic8

Don't have these families: Picaso, Cooke, Goodie, or Newson. Don't know why.

Sort of Briefly on Each one that I do have.

Kat Family and Gieke Familiy

I had Chester Gieke get married to two women. Tara Kat and Blossom Moonbeam and he proceeded to have several kids with each of them, he has since passed on and his two wives are happy married to each other.

Roseland and Traveler

Cyd Roseland and The Travelers who I renamed MacLane live together.

Cyd married Tammara the daughter of Trent by Alien Abduction. Tricia and Trent live together happily. It is possible that Tricia might have another child.

Tina their daughter married an Alien and she moved to Bluewater Village.

Ramaswami and Ottomas
Ramaswami and Ottomas both live in the same household in Strangetown with Tommy Ottomas and his wife.
Two Ottomas sisters live in a Commune with Johnny Smith Nigmos his Alien half brother and some other non-Alien females. Another Ottomas girl got married to one of the Grunt brothers and lives in the Grunt House in Strangetown.

Edit :Nope Tina (Traveler) MacLane is the one that lives with Johnny Smith Nigmos his Alien half brother and some other non-Alien females.

Edit: Nope The Two Ottomas sisters live with the Alien Blaise Curious and Nicolai Curious his Alien half brother/cousin.

Edit: Oh forgot to mention that the Ramaswami couple had a child who I need to look up sorry that I don't recall the details.
Priya had a son by an Alien who lives in another house in Strangetown

Kim
Cythia and Robert live with the son of Cythia and an Alien and his wife.
Justin got married to an Alien and moved in with her.

Larson
Jason got married to an Alien and moved in with her.
His sister had a couple of boys by an Alien and then got married and she had several female Aliens that she is related to move in with her as well the husbands of the Aliens.

Edit: I looked up my information, it is why I edited and made note of the changes.
Bad Memory sometimes, it is why I keep notes.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 8:27 PM
@lordtyger9 - the Picaso and Cooke families came with FreeTime, and the Newsons and Goodies came with Apartment Life. If you don't have those EPs or have clean templates for them that would explain it.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
@lordtyger9 - the Picaso and Cooke families came with FreeTime, and the Newsons and Goodies came with Apartment Life. If you don't have those EPs or have clean templates for them that would explain it.

Ahh since I play on my iMac that would explain why I didn't have those Particular bin Families.

I happen to like all of the Premade Families and Bin Families, that I have played so far. I have not at this point played the Greenman Family that came with Riverblossom Hills. I don't play Plant Sims and I am going to change the child to a normal Sim while leaving her mother to be a Plant Sim. I don't plan to have any more plant sims.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 11:26 PM
I actually turned all of them into townies in Millville, my current neighbourhood. I rather rarely put them in my game, usually only some of them anyway - so the rest just sit in the family bin without much of an use, hence why I decided to go this route. I removed all family ties, gave them some makeovers and changed their names, some of them I also aged up/down so I'd have a more equal pool of elders, adults and teens. This way I can always move in some of them to make them playable, without having to move in the entire family.

The only one I've played so far is Georgia Newson (who I aged up to a teen), now called Ash Jersey in my game. I decided to put her through university and that way I made her playable.
Theorist
#33 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 1:28 AM Last edited by Orphalesion : 27th Jan 2018 at 2:01 AM.
TBH as much as I adore the premades, I never could quite get into the bin-families that came with the expansions (I don't count the families that are tied to specific neighbourhoods but just don't have houses yet, like the Burbs or the Singles as "bin families") They just seemed kinda bland to me. Now I have clean templates and they aren't there anymore.

That being said I kinda do like the Ottomas family, because I adore hick/white trash famiies in Sims 2 (building a trailer park in my neighbourhood right now) and it's always fun to see just what kind of radiactive mutant those unborn twins are going to look like (Mangy Ratmen? Orcs? AHHHH!GETITAWAYFROMMEWHATISTHAT?) A long long while ago one of the twins was a girl I named "Swan" I married to Tank Grunt. In an old Apocalypse Hood they became a military clan and one of the most powerful families.

Also liked the Newson bunch, though I usually removed their family ties and married them to each other. Heh. I think the oldest married Lilith Pleasant once.

The other bin families...yeah no. I think part of what bothered me was that they were in every neighbourhood, so I didn't feel like they belonged anywhere and a lot of them are too "pretty" if that makes sense. Particularly the Gavigans, Travellers, Ramaswamis and Picasos.
Kind of like the Kims but can never figure out the "safe", corruption free way to put them into your hood...
Mad Poster
#34 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 3:25 AM
You just put the Kims' house into your hood, and there they are. As far as we can tell, they and Tara don't bring any corruption with them, probably due to being created in completely empty environments.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#35 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 6:13 PM
I wish there was a safe way to just delete many of them from my neighborhood so instead I move them into a lot and kill them and the next sends the graves to my cemetery

Though Ramaswami is still going strong and alive with kids
And Ashley Pitts and Joshua is living peacefully
Together

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#36 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
I wish there was a safe way to just delete many of them from my neighborhood so instead I move them into a lot and kill them and the next sends the graves to my cemetery

Well, that's one way to populate a cemetery without killing your own sims...or your own 'Hood

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Forum Resident
#37 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Well, that's one way to populate a cemetery without killing your own sims...or your own 'Hood

I simply just try to avoid crashes and mistakes
Like I run hoodchecker 1-2 Times a month to be sure nothing will crash when I play.
And funny enough the Ramaswami’s are the one spawning most “relations couldn’t be found”
They also the only sims who’s life time wish have changed. But they don’t seem to break the game so.

I build small houses *^*
Test Subject
#38 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 6:45 AM
Since they can be in every neighborhood, I did something different in my current game. Moved them all in, removed family ties, and aged them down to toddlers and put them all up for adoption!
I did let Samantha Ottomas have her twins first, then put them up for adoption and then aged her down too.
And then a random townie elder walked by (Neil Cameron) so I aged him down to toddler too!
Then I created 6 families (Harper, Wilson, Johnson, Washington, Drake and Thompson), plus 2 existing couples (Lewis and Raymond), and had them adopt all 29 of them!
It's interesting how the adoption pool skips around as they didn't come out the same way they went in!
Dora was the 1st toddler adopted and Garret the last. Tommy and Samantha are siblings as are Peter and Sharla.
The Newson sisters are still sisters as Gabriella, Ginger, and Georgia all got adopted by the same family. Gavin, Gallagher, and Garrett all ended up with different families.
I didn't remove their friendships though and totally forgot to have them quit their jobs! The carpool comes until they get fired! Except for Samantha since she has a lot of vacation days!
They do get a bad memory about being fired and fun and social crash but since it was my mistake, I just fill them up again.
I want to let them live full different lives instead of the ones they get in all my other neighborhoods.
Who knows, some of them may reconnect, but at least I won't forget about Grandma Dora and have her meet Grim too soon!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 11:37 AM
I have never played with the bin families. They just lay there in the bin.
Mad Poster
#40 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 1:30 PM
I got clean stealth 'hood templates so I don't have to see them in every single neighborhood anymore. If I do want to play those families, I use Tarlia's "Viper Canyon" neighborhood (requires Mansion & Garden)

https://meetme2theriver.livejournal.com/108255.html
Alchemist
#41 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 8:10 PM
now have all of the hidden-neighborhood expansions.

Belladonna Cove; all but Bon Voyage's are moved-in. Goodies in a residential lot, the rest in apartments; all of them in main neighborhood.
Desiderata Valley; have yet to move in any hidden-neighborhood household.
Riverblossom Hills; Bon Voyage's hidden neighborhood currently absent; other hidden neighborhoods attached and moved-in. Season's in main neighborhood, the rest in Downtown; all of them in residential lots.
base game's neighborhoods; have yet to add any sub-neighborhood.
Theorist
#42 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 8:19 PM
Moved Tara Kat into my current "Beginning of Pleasantview" neighborhood a while ago. Married her to Elden Hick. Now they live together with three cats and a dog. Everybody gets along except the two female cats.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Helptato
#43 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 10:53 PM
I find them a bit boring so usually not much. It depends on neighbourhood.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Forum Resident
#44 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 11:40 PM
Put kids, toddlers and babies up for adoption and made teens, adults and young adults townies -w-’
I also separated any married couples.

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 12:31 AM
I remember playing Ashley Pitts a couple of times. He married a descendant of the Broke family in one iteration and in another he married someone in Riverblossom Hills. He was not a good husband or father in either case.
Test Subject
#46 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 7:55 AM
If they were connected to the neighborhood in some way--like the Burbs and the Oldies--then I placed them in and played them. Otherwise, away they went. I didn't like how they showed up in every neighborhood that I created, haha.
Instructor
#47 Old 4th Oct 2022 at 1:27 AM
Posting 4 years later lmao...
I started playing the Travellers and it's a wild ride. I chose them completely randomly, I don't know why because they always seemed annoying. I moved them in a cute home from MTS that is quite small. I originally planned for the family to be a bunch of cool hippies or something like that but it turned our differently. I wanted one more kid but got twins. Later on I got one more unplanned baby. The family is a broke mess and haven't visited a community lot, let alone traveled. It reminds me of my early gameplays. I'm planning to kill off one of the parents for the plot and because I can't keep up with so many sims.
Page 2 of 2