Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#2801 Old 20th May 2018 at 4:16 PM
"Good God, do you have to puke in every toilet in the house?"
Gabriel's morning sickness had him running up to the third floor from the first floor to vomit--and then running down to the second floor to vomit again.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Advertisement
Scholar
#2802 Old 20th May 2018 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
You think AL roommates are stupid? Try dragging around a guest to the BV vacation destinations sometime.
I found a crazy routing idea thanks to "move away from fridge" - Samantha Ottomas gets bottle from fridge to feed baby Prudence, only to walk (I kid you not) from the kitchen, through the garage, round the side of the house, up the front steps, through said front and through the study... all to stand three tiles away from where she started! Peter Ottomas did the same trick with baby Gertrude!
I wouldn't mind, but there was NO ONE in the way!

Selly facepalms at that one

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Mad Poster
#2803 Old 20th May 2018 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
You think AL roommates are stupid?

No. Throwing a perfectly good plate of food is though, and not just roommates do it.
We need a mod for this.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#2804 Old 20th May 2018 at 11:44 PM Last edited by Shadow214 : 30th May 2018 at 3:14 PM.
"You got them all pregnant?!" Said when I was playing Aileen Landing and saw that Dina,Nina and Katrina were all pregnant with Don's kids.
Mad Poster
#2805 Old 21st May 2018 at 11:42 AM
So the only reason you wanted your dog to get a job was so that you could then quit your job and let the dog support you?
Top Secret Researcher
#2806 Old 23rd May 2018 at 4:51 PM
"Really, Lila, it's been like two minutes!"
Lila's husband Doyle just passed away from old age. The hula zombies had hardly danced out of sight before she'd rolled a want to fall in love.

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2807 Old 23rd May 2018 at 6:48 PM
She's just lonely and doesn't know how she'll manage all by herself.
Top Secret Researcher
#2808 Old 23rd May 2018 at 7:49 PM
Well lucky for her she's probably joining him tomorrow. Her bar's at the very end.

=^..^=
Top Secret Researcher
#2809 Old 23rd May 2018 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
So the only reason you wanted your dog to get a job was so that you could then quit your job and let the dog support you?

Clever Sim. Wouldn't we all like that?
Scholar
#2810 Old 23rd May 2018 at 10:51 PM
"Get out of the way, you stupid, stupid dog!" Or "There's food down, STOP telling me how friggin' hungry you are!"

I was actually a lot more colourful in the language (my Gaming Tourettes has come out in full flow) than the above, but it's not easy when it's a small trailer-type house, 6 dogs and a sim trying to keep them all alive and clean! Especially when one of those six is finicky...

Yes, I put Cyd and Porthos into a house they could afford outright, added in the Crittur family (I like to cause trouble for Cyd, but he's dog-mad, so it's not too hairy... wrong choice of words!)... but there wasn't, and isn't, much space to move when all of them decide to block each other!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Scholar
#2811 Old 23rd May 2018 at 10:57 PM
"what is this house a brothel?!"

"what are you? the local town bike?"

me when i visit households such as the caliente and lothario.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#2812 Old 23rd May 2018 at 11:08 PM
Tyral Patel just turned into a teen so I tried to find him a girlfriend. His turn on his black hair and make-up. So knowing two sims who wore make-up and had black hair, I summoned them onto the lot..
"Okay Tyral, go flirt with Claudia.... What's that? You have ZERO bolts for each other?!" *checks her token* "Oh right, she's a lesbian!... Okay then, that leaves Noriko... oh wait... no bolts again? WAIT SHE'S A LESBIAN TOO!"

So now Noriko and Claudia have a date, but poor Tyral is still on his lonesome.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#2813 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 10:17 PM
"That was close!" I did send a sim to a nightclub I wanted to try out (it did not work so well last time and I wanted to see if my adjustments made it better). Now, there is a rule that the game should not save when the telephone rings and it did not ring when she left. After some time downtown she returned and just as she walked onto the lot the game did set up a phonecall to the lot. It was THAT close.
Forum Resident
#2814 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 10:31 PM
“Who knew ACR was that fun?”

I said as my 2nd couple acr try for baby for the third time.

To be honest my couples Woohoo to much after I got ACR but meh \---/
It’s fun and unexpected
And they do stuff unexpected and together with the other mods I see some pretty fun ass scenarios here and there

I build small houses *^*
Instructor
#2815 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 12:19 AM
me: Mmmmmmm a man is looking for a job while he has to take care of the twins and a older toddler boy
let me see which one is good for him just like what he wants

while i only focussed on the man's job i got this other message about what a woman should do about something i didn't got the time to wrote
and after i clicked something by accident, i was all like: UGH SCREW ME, thank god it ended up very good because the woman got 1 point of creative so luckily me
but the woman could've been fired because i clicked the wrong answer/choice so i ended up pretty good

guess what: i learned not to just focus on 1 sim but also the other sims
Scholar
#2816 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 2:23 PM
"The organisers got planning permission for that how?!?"

Margaret James went to work in the evening, due to finish partway through the night. Fair enough. Then there was a pop-up (thanks to the after-work activities mod) about her going with her colleagues to a concert. Wait a moment - there's a concert starting at 3 am? (OK, my neighbours in the real-life flat next to me woke up everyone in hearing range with an impromptu rehearsal at 2:28 am once, but that was a rehearsal, not a concert!) Surely the artist would wake up the neighbours - unless this is so far away that public transport or a taxi is needed to reach the venue. The former would be quite unlikely at 3 am and the latter would be a bad idea because Margaret is about $1000 short of her weekly rent, the bill for which is in her mailbox already.

"Well that makes more sense then".

Margaret eventually came back two days later. I guess what she and her colleagues actually went to was a music festival. It was slightly surprising that she still had a flat by that point...
Mad Poster
#2817 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 3:30 PM
"God that's one ugly toddler". When I have some very unusual (but not freaky!) Sims have a baby.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#2818 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 3:33 PM
“Lucas you should stop walking into the living room while your parents woohoo”

I say as it is already too late

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#2819 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 6:50 AM
"You guys really like to get yourselves in weird places, don't you?"

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2820 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 12:53 PM
Looks like Hope is really into music...

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#2821 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 5:03 PM
One time I caught myself singing "why did you lag so suddenly" to a religious song melody...
Mad Poster
#2822 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
"You guys really like to get yourselves in weird places, don't you?"

At least she seems to be enjoying herself.
Mad Poster
#2823 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 12:23 AM
"I think I'd better reload."

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#2824 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 2:50 AM
What on earth were you doing?

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2825 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 2:53 AM
I wanted to set everyone's hunger to 50% so they'd eat together at the table. I set it to 0% instead.

Page 113 of 168