Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#1776 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 5:03 PM

Orlando thanks his lucky stars that there's someone around to help out with the boys. Before he's done burping Cyrus, June's already feeding Liam, and he doesn't have to worry about attending to both of them at once.

Reed and Finnian spend a day off doing what they love. (And at the end of their date that night, they're "doing what they love" in a different way.)

Late that night, after a break-in, I'm trying to get everyone back in bed when I spot this. Nicole's turned to an old friend for comfort. Maybe she's not quite ready to grow up yet.

Ren enjoys an evening spent at the town's new bowling alley.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Advertisement
Instructor
#1777 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 5:17 PM

I was playing around with screenshots I took with the "Take Snapshot" interaction. This one will go straight to Amadeo's Simstagram!

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Field Researcher
#1778 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 1:18 PM

After Joe Carr discovered his fiancé Nina Caliente with someone else, he decided he needed a little bit of a break. He went on a three day trip with his daughter, Ariana. The camping trip was fun for them, but horribly boring to play for me.

Jennifer Burb is mostly in full-on work mode, but on occasion she takes the time to tuck in little Charlie.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1779 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 6:46 PM
I wish I'd caught the lightning strike!

I like the sunlight on his glasses:

World's biggest wee(d) patch!
Screenshots
Alchemist
#1780 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 7:49 PM
https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/...18-07-24-20.jpg
I recall bigger weed patches in my game; though did not take pictures of any of them. I think on the Specter lot.
one way to prevent weeds from appearing could be to apply any floor cover over the area.
Mad Poster
#1781 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 5:34 AM
Comparison in techniques for eating Chinese food. Vidcund, with maximum neat points, is very particular about using his chopsticks properly. Lazlo, with NO neat points, simply dumps it down the hatch.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1782 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 4:22 PM

It's a regular family reunion at the bowling alley--seems everyone here is one of Quinn's relatives. Even June's come along.

After a long time alone, Emil becomes the last of his generation to pass on. We'll miss you, Emil. But now it's time for the third generation to shine, as the fourth is born.

For once, this lot has a nice family breakfast. Don't worry, we'll be back to screaming toddlers and exhausted parents by nightfall.

The artistic endeavors of two-year-olds. Or...maybe some culinary endeavors.

=^..^=
Instructor
#1783 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 7:11 PM Last edited by grumpy_otter : 7th Aug 2018 at 7:29 PM.
I am going for a particular look--does this Sim remind you of anyone?

Closeup:

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1784 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 3:39 PM
@grumpy_otter I don't know who it is!

Two LOTP on a blustery autumn night, standing in a pee puddle :
Screenshots
Instructor
#1785 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@grumpy_otter I don't know who it is!

Someone related to someone in politics? Does that help?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1786 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grumpy_otter
Someone related to someone in politics? Does that help?

Oh, so that's what Lyudmila Putina looks like!
Forum Resident
#1787 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 2:42 AM
Is the zombie thread rule in effect in this forum? I was going to bump a themed thread, but it's been 2.5 years...

Newlyweds Daniel and Nyla Sharpe camping in Three Lakes. Fishing is obviously not a priority.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1788 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inspiredzone
Is the zombie thread rule in effect in this forum? I was going to bump a themed thread, but it's been 2.5 years...

That rule doesn't apply to picture threads in this forum.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#1789 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 2:25 PM
I'm building a new house.This is one of the bedrooms.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1790 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 3:18 PM
Groovy wallpaper.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#1791 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 6:05 PM
..and sewing machine! Does it work?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#1792 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 3:09 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 11th Aug 2018 at 5:24 PM.
You want drama? I got drama!

Recently I have seen some posts about sims fighting for no reson and I can add a picture from my hood about the same topic. Please note that it all took place after a day full of similar events so while my sim (in panel) had something to eat I sneaked around and found some of the neighbours.

Now, Miss Teasy Tiger, the woman to the left whit ears and tail, is in love whit Mr Bruce Renberg, the man whit the hardhat. For some to me very unknown reson Bruce have started to hate his girlfriends roommate Lea Platten, the lady in the black dress. Ok, they might not have been friends the last time I played them but to go from there to pure hate is a little extreme I think. Anyway, to always seems to fight. It does not matter where they are or who happends to see it. It's always fight. Can sombody call the Police?
Field Researcher
#1793 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:27 PM Last edited by roxmaniac : 12th Aug 2018 at 10:12 AM.
Random pics of the new house I'm in the process of building.

Lab Assistant
#1794 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 6:02 AM

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Top Secret Researcher
#1795 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 9:04 PM

I think the soccer goal is one of my favorite things about Freetime. Cousins Scott and Julia spend the morning playing together. Is it possible for more than two sims to use this? If not, it should be.

It's a no-uniform day at school (thanks to a small glitch with Nicole's uniform I couldn't fix right away). Everyone's enjoying themselves. It seems a little odd to have just one teen in a class full of kids, though.

A rare treat for any of my sims. Ingrid, Holly, and Scott get to eat out. Well, it was bowling night, and they were all here, so...

Look who else is here. Finnian and Orlando are out drinking, and apparently they've got Kennedy Cox along with them. Neither of these two even know him.

=^..^=
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1796 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 9:27 PM
This clown is following me. Wherever I go, there he is.

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1797 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 3:38 PM

Olivia and her little sister Umeko have a very serious conversation at breakfast. Wonder what they're talking about?

Julia tucks her little ones in and thanks the Watcher for giving Simkind bunk beds. There's no way all her kids would fit in this house otherwise.

Emma's OTH is Sports. Lucas's is Fitness. Venyamin's is also Sports. This is a very active family. (Watch the next kid have something completely different.)

"Higher, sis, higher!"

=^..^=
Instructor
#1798 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 5:25 PM
@simsample That's creepy.. sound and looks like the new "IT" simstyle
Lab Assistant
#1799 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick

I think the soccer goal is one of my favorite things about Freetime. Cousins Scott and Julia spend the morning playing together. Is it possible for more than two sims to use this? If not, it should be.

It's a no-uniform day at school (thanks to a small glitch with Nicole's uniform I couldn't fix right away). Everyone's enjoying themselves. It seems a little odd to have just one teen in a class full of kids, though.

A rare treat for any of my sims. Ingrid, Holly, and Scott get to eat out. Well, it was bowling night, and they were all here, so...

Look who else is here. Finnian and Orlando are out drinking, and apparently they've got Kennedy Cox along with them. Neither of these two even know him.

School for children ! I love the idea.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1800 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 10:00 PM

You can tell that the cleanbot is getting ready to malfunction!
Screenshots
Page 72 of 121