Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 3:46 PM
Storie Challenge
Hey guys! This is a challenge about a story! You can use cheats if you want

You will make a family with the name Vero.
Make Ana. She will start as adult and she must be a human. Make sure she is nice.
Make Goth. He is male. He will start as adult and he must be a human. Make sure he is grouchy .
Make Lisa. She will start as teen and she must be a human. Make sure she is nice and neat.
Make Isabelle. She will start as a child and she must be a human. Make sure she is nice and playful.
Turns on and off doesnt matter.

Ana and Goth are married and Lisa and Isabelle are their kids.

Get a house.

Lisa and Isabelle will sleep in different rooms. Ana and Goth will sleep in the same.

Lisa must clean all the house everyday and going to school. Isabelle must go to school too.
Make sure they are going to PUBLIC school.

Ana must get pregnant by Goth. - Tombstone of L nd D, Sim Blender or the normal way XD

Before Ana has the baby you must make her hate Goth and Goth hates her. Make them enemies.- Sim Blender, Sim modder or irritate each other for a long -
Just dont let them break up

Have Ana, Lisa and Isabelle to die by fire, while Ana is pregnant. - use rodney's death creator or put fire in your house XD or struck a tree by lighting -

Have Goth resurrect his family. Ana is still pregnant. If she's not, try to get her again.- you can use Tombstone of L and d, Sim Blender or the normal way.-

Ana will have the baby. If the baby is boy name him Nicholas. If it is girl name her Nichole.

Make Goth and Ana love each other again - you can use the Sim Modder, Sim Blender, or -!MakeSimMyContact-

You finished! Hope you did it!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 4:00 PM
You should post this in the Challenge forum instead, but imo this isn't really challenging, it's more of a storyline to me.

http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=560

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Scholar
#4 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 2:43 AM
not very challenging if you can cheat like crazy

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 10:50 AM
srry this is first time im making challenge and im from greece so.. I cant mke challenges
Mad Poster
#7 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 3:22 PM
A sim challenge usually has a set of rules the player has to follow, and a goal to reach, and most often does not allow for cheating. Most often the player is free to name sims and decide how they should look or live, as long as it follows the rules of the challenge.

Maybe look at some challenges and even try playing through some before you make one of your own?