Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 7:32 AM
Default Printable Achievements List
If you're like me, you need to have pretty much everything written down on paper. If you're not like me, you probably waste a lot less paper. Anyway, I made this list of TSM achievements a couple days ago so that I could have a printed list to reference while I played the game, and thought it might be useful to other people. Please ignore poor capitalization, and instead look at the pretty bullet points, which are awesome if I do say so myself. I hope you can get some use out of this, and please tell me if there are any errors.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  AchievementsList.zip (22.9 KB, 299 downloads) - View custom content
Description: A printable list of achievements

one of the most interesting things about the universe is how amazingly boring it actually is -- Douglas Adams
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 10:37 AM
This is great, thank you very much! I absolutely want to do all achievements but forget, like "how many drunkards and gluttons do I need again?"
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 7:12 PM
Thanks for this. For some reason I thought it'd be a good idea to try to complete all the achievements, so it'll come in handy.

I really hate how vague some of them are, though, like "fistful of heros". How many is a "handful" and how much renown do they need to raise? Also, I wish there were counters, like how many tomatoes I still need to throw or a visual meter of how popular the monarch is.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 7:54 PM
Handful apparently means anything less than 10 (Or all of them.) I got it when I completed a Kingdom with everyone except the Peteran. My reknown was 780. (No quest for the weary)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 9:59 PM
I'm glad this was helpful. I know what you mean about achievements. It's so frustrating that there's no way to track how close you are to completing an achievement.

one of the most interesting things about the universe is how amazingly boring it actually is -- Douglas Adams
Mad Poster
#6 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by garghuul
Handful apparently means anything less than 10 (Or all of them.) I got it when I completed a Kingdom with everyone except the Peteran.
What.... I assumed "handful" meant 5 or less! Seriously, I've been playing my 2nd ambition with exactly 5 heroes including the monarch (knight, physician, wizard, blacksmith) specifically to get that achievement! They are all level 10 and I've still got half my quest points left. :P
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 3:00 AM
Hay I'm trying to extract some text files from the game, like quest logs, so I can use it for a story I'm writing. How did you extracted this files? Or you just typed them?

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 6:12 AM
Oh, I just typed them. Sorry.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
What.... I assumed "handful" meant 5 or less! Seriously, I've been playing my 2nd ambition with exactly 5 heroes including the monarch (knight, physician, wizard, blacksmith) specifically to get that achievement! They are all level 10 and I've still got half my quest points left. :P

So did I, "Handful" makes me think Hand. Renown is KP earned, so just try setkp to something silly... or grind on. The first renown achievement is what, 300?