Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 8:51 AM
Testingcheatsenabled
I am sorry if i am covering old ground, but i have discovered another feature of having testingcheatsenabled that i havent seen discussed elsewhere.

With testingcheatsenabled on it seems possible to Ctrl + click on a quest objective to complete this instantly. Just the same way you can do this for a negative moodlet.

I dont see this as being overly useful because well if you take away the quests there is not that much left to complete, but last night i dont know if i hit a glitch, but on the quest where you have to summon a relic, well i could not get my witch do manage this successfully. I was wanering around trying every bit of open space and casting the spell with no luck.

In frustraction i Ctrl + Clicked on it, (dont know why i thought this would help) and it dissapeared and i got the usual messages confirming that i completed that task in the quest!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 10:01 AM
Yes, very useful, sometimes some of the objectives seem nearly impossible to achieve or you don't seem to get the right options. Doesn't this affect the final level of the quest, though?

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 11:26 AM
No, i dont think so, when you do this you get credited with the relevance XP for the task you have completed, and the same messages appear as confirmation that you have completed the tast. So i cant see any way this would affect the level of the quest. The only negative effect would be that if you did this for all the taks in the quest you would not have spent long enough on the quest to get the platinum level. Therefore i wouldnt recommend this as a way of not having to do the tasks, however as a way to clear a task that is becoming impossible, its great! Like i said, i used without any negative drawback, and still completed the quest with platinum.