Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 6:14 AM
Default Your Favorite Console Sims Game (pre sims 3)
What was your favorite console sims game before the sims 3?
I say this because all sims console games before the sims 3 console actually had class, meaning and charm. They were loved for being unique, unlike the direct port from PC to console for ts3.

My fave is The Urbz for Ps2. It was awesome. Between the music, the rep feature, the black eyed peas and the districts? It was the best hands down.

Another of my all time faves was seriously The Urbz on DS.
SO many hours AND YEARS put into only ONE character. Got my rep super high, got so much money, etc. I STILL have the same character save since 04.

I LOVE urbz!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 7:07 AM
Wellll, for me...Its defiantly the Urbz, hands down. BEST GAME EVA!

I think the reason I loved it the most, was the concept. And damn the music. LOVE IT! Its amazing. And I love it.

I guess they did take one thing from the Urbz and put it in the Sims 2. The reputation.

But...I am always still looking for the flirts or "Romantic Social" from the Urbz in the Sims 2. I love Tuck N Hug 360, Bite, Tango, Strip Tease, ...Okay like all of them. I like the socials from the Urbz a lot as well. They were like the best. LOVE IT

Urbz all the way. Best console game EVA

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 7:35 AM
I would love them to bring back the unique interactions. I dont really like the sims 3, but if they was to make an expansion that brought back all the cool interactions, the villains, the sword swallowing, bar tending, etc, and they brought back jobs you can ACTUALLY play, like in the urbz how you can actually play your job, i would buy it. Late Night already adds stuff to make it similar to urbz. Its just missing the amazing features and music.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 7:42 AM
Oh, I know. I love the fact when you came onto a lot, you could get a job, and all that. I loved the unique styles for each lot. It was awesome!

I miss that game, I should play it. Lol. Who was your favourite character? I am not sure, but I have to say:

Bella Ciao

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 7:51 AM
My most favourite console game was the Urbz. It was much better than the other sims console games that were made for the PS2

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 2:00 AM
^^Agreed. Urbz just had a whole different class to the game. Better music. Better things to grab. Ya know? For instance you could get Red Bull in the game. I loved the different personalities that came with the Urbz. The other games, you could MAKE different personalities. But in Urbz, their personalities were addressed on where they were from. I just loved it.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 6:38 AM
My fave character was Arthur from the Foundry. The only character whos mood was ALWAYS high, and he had a really funny glitch where his head image hair was Purple, but his hair was brown. :P
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 6:52 PM
I know, I noticed that too, that his hair was purple, but brown in the game. Arthur always got jealous of my Urb though. Because Bella would blow smoke in my Urb's face ALL the time. So, to piss off Bella, he would do the same. BITCH FIGHT...Awesome stuff

Instructor
#9 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 9:18 PM
Urbz! No Doubt about it!!!!

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 3:19 AM
I think I should just name this group...Urbzville, relive your Urb memories and make new ones...lol

Instructor
#11 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 3:52 PM
yeah!!!! That'd Be sweet!
The should make Urbz 2-3-4-5-6-7-8 any many more!

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 10:50 PM
Soooo I think I am going to rename the group, to:

Urbzville

Due to the fact more people are INTO the URBZ, over the other games :P

Sure...Bustin' Out was cool.

The one interaction, I LOVED the most, was when you had a pottery wheel, and when you had another Sim come over, they would help with the vase making, then kiss. I felt like it was something from the movie:

Ghost

It was so romantic ^;^

Instructor
#13 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 11:02 PM
you should probably make a new group and keep this one for the others.

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 4:20 AM
I would say The Urbz/Bustin' Out. So much hours. SO MUCH put into those games.
Instructor
#15 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 4:25 PM
Yes they did!^^^^

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 3:50 AM
You know...I was thinking. Well, I read on it. That Dudley from Bustin' Out is actually String Bean, o.O Which in a way would make sense. NOW, that comes to down to my next question...If the only family or kids that Malcolm Landgraab were Dudley and Mimi. How in the hell is there a Malcolm Landgraab the V or IV in the Sims 2 PC...Did Dudley or Mimi have kids and name one of them...Or a few of them Malcolm Langraab...Oh, you Sim games...So many loop holes
Instructor
#17 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 8:04 PM
Where did you read that?

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 3:40 AM
I'll have to find it again. I will look for it. I just remember...Ugh let me find it

Here:

String Bean
Instructor
#19 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 9:16 PM
Yay! Thanks!!

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 7:40 AM
You are welcome See I am awesome, lol xD

Instructor
#21 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 5:14 PM
LOL!!!
I noticed they have the same chin.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 3:39 AM
I know, right?! It intrigued me to know that he was Dudley as well. Kind of funny, actually. >.> Makes me giggle. Then again String Bean is usually all over my female Urbz and wants them for himself >.<

Instructor
#23 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 6:04 PM
yeah.
And in Bustin' out when you move in to his house he says hehas a "hot chick" as a roommate
LOL!.

My Tumblr
Instructor
#24 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 6:09 PM
yeah.
And in Bustin' out when you move in to his house he says he has a "hot chick" as a roommate
LOL!.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 4:14 AM
>.> He was weird. I liked that you had to steal the fern from his place for the Goths. I always got my chick with Bella What? Mortimer was always at work, and left her unattended. You gotta be the one that picks up the pieces. ...

Okay so I made my Sim sound like a slut -.-"

Page 1 of 2