Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Casual 2 Dark

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,042 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 245,184 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 25th May 2007 at 5:00 PM
Updated: 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:36 PM

Hello everybody...

This is my latest creation that I would like to share with you guys here. I bring you both casual and dark clothing especially for your male simmies to wear. As for the casual, you'll need mesh by RabidAngel at Sims Connection. You need to download the mesh from this clothing set named 70s Madness Day. The mesh zip is called MESH_RabidAngelamAthRetroBells.

Sims Connection (Updated Link)

As for the darkwear, no mesh needed for the top but you'll need Q3tbo's mesh for the pants. The mesh can be found here...

Q3tbo

I've put them in a seperate downloads based on the sets shown in the attachment pics. I also made a seperate zips if you guys interested into downloading only the casual or the dark ones.

Well, there ya go...hope you guys like them. Biggest thanks for both Q3tbo and RabidAngel for the fantastic mesh.

Happy Simming guys!!! .

xxNoogie666xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't take requests but....

You may:
* Include my creation in your package sims with credit. A link back to thread is much appreciated.
* Redistribute them to any other sites that are FREE.
* Use my texture for your own personal use. You don't need my permission for this. If you're planning on uploading them, please keep the credit.
* Of course, use my skin in snapshots, movies, stories, avatars, etc...with or without credit. No permission needed.

You may not:
* Upload or redistribute my creation to any PAY-related sites.
* Use my texture for profit if you're planning on uploading them, not just Sims 2 but for another game also.
* Include my recolors of Q3tbo's meshes if you're planning to upload my stuffs outside of MTS2. I strongly suggest you to PM Q3tbo first for permission to include my recolors in your package. Respect her policy too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Credits:
Hairs by Raonjena, Sims2sisters, XMSims, Sims Artist Union, Seductive Sims, and Peggy.
Makeups by SimCribbling, HIM666, Corvidophile2, Bruno, Helaene, Tuulia, Icedmango, Barcelonista, Serasims and Kamikitten.
Accesories by Q3tbo, Aikea Guinea, Raonjena, Temptress and Cocosims.