Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 8:45 AM
Default CAS edit Sim brings up Wrong Sim and Will Not Edit
Every time I make a restaurant darn near all staff are elders if not all and some have no business wearing cute skimpy outfits chosen. (!) Such as a beach resort I have done. Sometimes edit in CAS works but for the majority of the time it does not. It brings up a totally different Sim. I can bring up CAS 3-4 times for the Sim and get the same wrong one. I can say OK I will take that one and it changes nothing. I can even randomize and it changes nothing. Have a waitress who has dropped the meal 2 times in a row as clumsy. A waiter who is totally wrong. Is there some way to change them? Or delete them so the game generates new ones? Does my Sim have to buy the place to have some control over who works there?

I have done restaurants and let them staff 3-4 times and not saved as not getting the staff wanted. And I am amazed at how many are aliens in CAS!

What do you all do? And any ideas why edit in CAS is not working correctly?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 12:22 PM
You can go to manage households, click on the other households tab, and delete any npc sims you don't want in there.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 11:26 PM
I will see if they are there. Thanks! I still am curious though why CAS brings up totally wrong Sims? And does not edit as it should? Thank you for the reply.