Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 12:58 PM Last edited by Simmer_Sem : 24th Jul 2019 at 11:23 AM.
Modding Club Activity List?
Hi all,
I have an idea for a mod, and have no idea where to begin or which tools I will need.
It involves adding parameters [*Edit* to the club activities] from Parenthood eg. Perfect Offspring (Maxing all positives) or Super Brat (Maxing all negatives) and also adding singular parameters so your sims child could be an Irresponsible Empath with no Emotional Control or some variant of.
Also, wishing to add sparring/ vampiric sparring (vampires gp & strangerville gp) as a friendly thing (i.e. doesn't effect emotional control).
Any and all help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:52 AM
Anyone able to help or point me in the right direction? Or is it just not doable?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 8:49 PM
@Simmer_Sem Your question made me curious as well, so I asked on Deaderpool's server, and Flerb had this to say:
Quote:
icemunmun has a mod that adds club activities. Looks like you just need to make a "club interaction group tuning" with it's corresponding simdata and link it to some affordances that you want... like almost as easy as creating a simple buff. Maybe I'm jaded after all I've been up to lol

or club tests, I've made a mod for that to convert hidden traits to ones that you can see in the club dialouge (probably outdated tho)

So I recommend looking at icemunmun's mod for reference to create what you want. You might be able to receive more info and help on the server.
For tools, I recommend Sims4Studio as your first program, and read Scarlet's tutorials. They are helpful as a beginning point, and from there all I can really recommend is to just study other people's mods, make your own, etc. until it all makes a bit more sense. And of course ask for help where needed (the server is useful for that part).