Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:17 AM Last edited by Agata_j : 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:28 AM.
Default Custom secret vacation lot, please help
I create custom secret Twikki lot in clean neigborhood, save it and change zone (changeLotZoning secretVacationLot), Then I move the lot into the Lots and House Bin but now I can't see this lot in lot's bin at all. I try make another hidden lot and the result is the same. Using Sims2Pack Clean Instaler I am sure that my customs lot are in ....The Sims2/LotCatalog location, Why then I can't see them and put in vacation sub-neighborhood? I don't find a solution or similar problem even though I'm looking for two days. However, if the issue has already been discussed I'm very sorry.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 3:20 AM
because you have already changed the lot zoning, that's why they aren't showing. They are hidden lots, even in the catalogue. Build it, move it into the catalogue, then place it back in the hood and change the zoning once it's where you want it to be, it will vanish from the hood screen too if you've done it correctly.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 7:56 AM Last edited by Agata_j : 24th Oct 2013 at 9:56 AM.
I used the guide published there http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,9750.0.html and think is the only way to create custom secret vacation lot. When I move lot into Lots and Houses bin and then change the value of zone it is still visible.

And It is very strange because I can see my custom hidden lots in lots and houses bin when I create own university neighbourhood but still do not see them in vacation sub-neighbourhood
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 6:47 AM
Rats, I started a thread before because I COULDN'T get it to disappear (as it SHOULD)! I have successfully built secret society lots, but never DID get the process to work with custom vacation hoods.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..