Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 4:48 AM
Default Mysterious death
Alexander Goth was exploring Twikkii, and in the bathroom of the witchdoctor's hut he found an urn. Moused over, it said: 'Here lies Debbie Copur'. I have played this scene many times in other neighborhoods, but this is a brand new Twikkii, in a reset Pleasantview. I've never seen an urn there before. I've tried to look up Debbie Copur in Wiki, trying to find out what happened to her, but got no response. The name is familiar. Is she one of the duplicated sims - one that has both adult and teenager versions walking around? Is anyone here playing her at the moment?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 4:57 AM
There are two Ivy Copurs among the Pleasantview townies, a white teen and a black adult.

That is weird.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
There are two Ivy Copurs among the Pleasantview townies, a white teen and a black adult.

That is weird.

This is Debbie Copur, not Ivy. The weirdness continues. I've just looked her up in SimPE. In the list of sims, only one Debbie Copur appears, classified as a Young Adult. Click on her, and you find she is an adult, and definitely dead. What is going on here?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 5:19 AM
Who knew Eaxis could come up with murder mystery stories
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 6:06 AM
Is it possible she died while you were playing uni, like a cow plant victim or some kind of accident and her grave went to the witch Dr's hut instead of wherever it should be?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Is it possible she died while you were playing uni, like a cow plant victim or some kind of accident and her grave went to the witch Dr's hut instead of wherever it should be?

Nice guess, but no. My cowplanted gravestones are transported by the recommended method - in a playable sim's inventory, to the churchyard. So far Alexander is the only playable member of the secret society. This is a very young neighborhood, and I know I have not played Debbie Copur, nor seen her before finding the urn. I've looked in the 'Send Sims to College' list of teenagers, just to check, and she's not there.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 7:38 AM
Well, use this as part of your story line.

Who knows?! Maybe the witch doctor killed her?! :O :D

Either way, it definitely is quite unusual to see something like this. Back up the neighborhood and move the urn to a cemetery.
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
Well, use this as part of your story line.

Who knows?! Maybe the witch doctor killed her?! :O :D

Either way, it definitely is quite unusual to see something like this. Back up the neighborhood and move the urn to a cemetery.

I reckon Noeh had the best guess. Poor Debbie was the virgin sacrifice in a voodoo ritual, climaxing in the bathroom to minimise the mess. Let's hope she had plenty of juice and bubbles, and went joyfully to her doom!