Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 11:13 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default Glitch That When Trying to Find a Job, my Sim is treated as a teen...
So, I have just opened up my new uberhood and I am trying to find Dina Caliente a job. I go to the newspaper, and it gives me a dialogue basically saying "Your grades are not high enough, you need to improve them before you get a job." I'm pretty sure this a glitch because this has never happened to me before, and it's a odd response for an adult sim to get. I also checked and Dina registers as an adult in SimPE.

I have looked to see if anyone else has ever had similar issues with this, I couldn't find anything. Any ideas?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 12:13 AM
Did you make a backup and pull your cc and try then? Most times glitches are either due to cc or corruption.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 12:45 AM
Do you have inTeen? Spawn the biological clock. Some of the premade Sims have garbage data that confuses InTeen.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 12:47 AM
I had a similar thing happen to one of the Curious brothers once, where the game seemed to think he was still a teenager (looked like an adult) and had a teenage job. Aging up to adult worked, though. If the sim ages to elder, just age them back down to adult and the sim should be fine.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 3:25 AM
Ok, so I'm now realizing that it is affecting more than just one sim, but multiple. With the Inteen it does seem there may be garbage data because when I tell them to "put away" the biological clock it says "Error: Undefined Transition".