Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 6:31 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Counters refuse to add corners and It's driving me crazy!!!

I've been messing with it to work correctly but I guess I'm just asking too much.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 10:34 PM
That's the espresso counter. Grab another regular counter and place it with the quarter tile cheat over the gap.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 10:41 PM
OR - use Honeywell's Counter Dummies to make the counter "turn the corner" to fill that little gap. (Placing another counter with the quarter tile cheat works too, but then you get that annoying flickering from the overlapping countertops.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
That's the espresso counter. Grab another regular counter and place it with the quarter tile cheat over the gap.

No I used an invisible recolor so I could put it on any counter
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 3:07 AM
Thanks MLC, first time I saw that download.

The above options should all work. You could also just move your other counter over slightly until they touch.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 3:07 AM
If I remember correctly, the expresso counters will interact somewhat with the regular counters, but they won't make corners. You have to place two counters next to it, and use the second one to make the corner.

First place counters, then place items on top. Invisible, unmodified items still count as the original item, so the invisible item might think it's still supposed to interact with the counters, and makes a mess.