Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 2:27 PM Last edited by Emperor Crat : 20th Mar 2017 at 6:42 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default (Urgent) Application Will Now Crash! Please Help!!
Good Morning,
I have a really bad problem! I have UC installed, and whenever I try to start the game it automatically crashes with the "application will now crash" statement. I have tried reinstalling (without my d/l folder and repairing the game on origin, but to no avail. You should also know that the opening segment does not play-it jumps straight to the loading screen, and my laptop well surpassed the minimum requirements. I'm addition, I have attempted to run it on compatability mode, but no luck , and I am on Windows 10. Also, the problem first arose after installing lots from mts, I have been playing the game fine for almost a year!
Please Help!
And Thank You!
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 8:39 PM
Maybe daft question but let's get the simplest things out the way first, did you delete your cache files?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 9:25 PM
Yes delete cache files first.

Second, did you install the lots with cleaninstaller, or by opening the sims2pack? Are any of them old and did you check the comments to see if anyone had issues with them?

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 10:33 PM
I installed the lots with a clean installer, and deleted my cache. :, (
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 12:05 PM
I apologize for double posting, but restarting my computer rectified the problem.