Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 9:22 PM
I am soooo going to play this challenge in my newly purchased Dragon Valley ! Thank you for this, I'll write some further details & summary along with some screenshots when I'm at it!

The kids of tommorrow don't need today,
when they live in the sins of yesterday...
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trichelle
I think this might be my first challenge. Sounds really interesting.

Well thank you and hope you do try this out. It is difficult but really fun. I'm almost done with it. I will write a little review when I'm done !!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yuiri
I am soooo going to play this challenge in my newly purchased Dragon Valley ! Thank you for this, I'll write some further details & summary along with some screenshots when I'm at it!

Dragon Valley is the perfect town to play in. Now I wish I could play in it. I'm looking forward to your gameplay and have fun
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 5:01 PM
I actually like this challenge and I don't do challenges. Well done. I basically play this way all the time, as a rule. I am the evil princess, of course, and from my experience, revenge is a dish best served with an attitude problem of the most evil, vicious sh*t you can muster against Ms. Blond Bimbo.

Her story is actually that her stupid mother is the step-mother married to the king like Marie Antoinette. She is a usurper to the throne. Consequently, when the jerky king takes on the step-wife (after killing the real princess's mother who was also evil but stupidly believed in true love), the evil princess was tossed aside for his new family. This happened all the damn time in history - Henry the VIII comes to mind - what a creep who got what he deserved and the modern-day goons posing as royalty tell the true tale.

Your twist is cool but I prefer the sinister toss of the first wife for the Eve doll. Of course, in my world, the first wife is Lilith and the 2nd wife is Eve and we all know how that story ended.

I am tempted to do this challenge, though, dang.
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 1:37 AM
I'm already done with this challenge! IT WAS SO FUN THANK U
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MadeleineArneau
I actually like this challenge and I don't do challenges. Well done. I basically play this way all the time, as a rule. I am the evil princess, of course, and from my experience, revenge is a dish best served with an attitude problem of the most evil, vicious sh*t you can muster against Ms. Blond Bimbo.

Her story is actually that her stupid mother is the step-mother married to the king like Marie Antoinette. She is a usurper to the throne. Consequently, when the jerky king takes on the step-wife (after killing the real princess's mother who was also evil but stupidly believed in true love), the evil princess was tossed aside for his new family. This happened all the damn time in history - Henry the VIII comes to mind - what a creep who got what he deserved and the modern-day goons posing as royalty tell the true tale.

Your twist is cool but I prefer the sinister toss of the first wife for the Eve doll. Of course, in my world, the first wife is Lilith and the 2nd wife is Eve and we all know how that story ended.

I am tempted to do this challenge, though, dang.

Omg.. when I was reading this I was like * jaw drop * but I love the way you compare this to History. Also, thanks for you suggestion and opinion and I think if you prefer it that way maybe you can sort change it to the way you want. It is only a background story after all. Thanks. This challenge is a little different. It is a story challenge, which means there is an ending ( it is just like a story ). When I wanted to make a challenge, I decided to do more than just that and do my own type of challenge and came up with a story challenge. There will be more in the future.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lillym16
I'm already done with this challenge! IT WAS SO FUN THANK U

Omg... you're the 1st one to finish. Though I'm already done . I have a favor to ask! Would you mind sharing your summary and opinions and/or suggestions? I wound appreciate it!
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 5:19 PM
I have began a lets play doing this challenge on YouTube......new vids every Tuesday & Thursday You can find the vids here So far only one upload but I have about 5 more already up and scheduled for release. I'm about half way through the challenge. I did make a few changes to the rules....like the evil princess being in a tower instead of a dungeon, and I won't lie I have clicked on other sims a few times. Mostly only to get them unstuck though.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CopperFox
I have began a lets play doing this challenge on YouTube......new vids every Tuesday & Thursday You can find the vids here So far only one upload but I have about 5 more already up and scheduled for release. I'm about half way through the challenge. I did make a few changes to the rules....like the evil princess being in a tower instead of a dungeon, and I won't lie I have clicked on other sims a few times. Mostly only to get them unstuck though.

Sorry for the late reply.
Thanks so much for making an LP on this challenge. I really really appreciate it. I'm going to totally watch your LP
About the rules you can always change them to your liking. The evil princess in a tower sounds cool. Can't wait to see.
Thanks again for playing and I hope you had fun! :P
Field Researcher
#35 Old 3rd Sep 2013 at 2:04 AM
I might do this later, though instead of killing everyone, I'll lure everyone I don't like into the dungeon to stay there forever. Then she will marry the Prince to rule in the castle while tourturing everyone else forever. *cue evil laughter*
Test Subject
#36 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 6:26 PM
King Ragnarok? You get that name from soul eater cuz its my faveorite show!
Test Subject
#37 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by derpyperson
King Ragnarok? You get that name from soul eater cuz its my faveorite show!

In old Scandinavian Folklore Ragnarok actually meant the end of the world were all the gods and godesses was going to fight against Loki and his gang of ogres/jotner. Loki would come with his ship made of dead mans nails and him and Odin would fight until they both was dead.

So it's cool that they used that name in tv shows!
Test Subject
#38 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 1:55 AM
Im filming a Let's Play on this challenge too.
Test Subject
#39 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 2:08 AM
Found CopperFox LP and loved it so I thought I would come look at the original post myself
Test Subject
#40 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 9:47 PM
Im going to do this challenge but with a bit of a diffrent ending. One by one the evil princess will lure everyone into the dungeon and turn them into her slaves. The prince will be a cheater so he will get the 1st princess pregnant then he will leave her and get the 2nd princess pregnant. When the 1st princess's baby is a child it will become a slave to the 2nd princess and her baby. Then a twist of fate will happen and when the original princess's children ( 1st princess will have male 2nd princess will have female) are teenagers they will fall in love with eachover and start a new generation with eachover,ignoring their parents past.

I think it will be fun especially for me with the extra generation.
Test Subject
#41 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 10:07 AM
I had done this challenge not too long ago. It was great!
Test Subject
#42 Old 15th May 2014 at 3:29 PM
Hiya! I Know I'm so late..But I just came across it and it seems amazing! I think i'll give it a try! :D
Field Researcher
#43 Old 16th May 2014 at 9:33 PM
I like the sound of this! I think I'l do it and post pictures! :'D
Good job ^^
Test Subject
#44 Old 25th May 2014 at 2:48 AM
I gave this a try and finished it in a day (a week in sim time) It was a fun challenge but I couldnt install Dexter the Bear mod so I broke a little teeny bit of the rules to starve the victims.
Test Subject
#45 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 3:34 PM
I did this challenge awhile ago but I cheated Sorry cBuny!
Test Subject
#46 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxsoulfire123
I was thinking that someone could make the food and then you move it down into her chamber.

or maybe we put kitchen in her room like her room will be like the house and your idea is cool too
Test Subject
#47 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 10:36 AM
I really like this challenge! You should make some more challenges!!! :D
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 12:35 AM
I think the only thing I wont do is making the dark princess mean spirited. But this sounds like an awesome challenge!
Test Subject
#49 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 8:54 AM
It may be 2013 but Im definatily gonna try this challenge
Test Subject
#50 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 6:42 AM
Nice job I have started it and I enjoyed it so much
Page 2 of 3