Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 3:13 PM
Default Is there any mod can hide mirror on the wall when walls down?

Isn't this uncomfortable?
I thought there might be a mod and I've looked a lot, but I couldn't find one.

Could someone help me?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 3:25 PM
I think that very tall mirror from Vintage Stuff (probably, I'm not sure) is hiding with walls down (it had wooden frames if I recall correctly). So maybe try using that one instead?
dodgy builder
#3 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 4:30 PM
I haven't tried it myself, but it wouldn't surprice me if you could change the fall down with the walls, with the sims4studio.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
I think that very tall mirror from Vintage Stuff (probably, I'm not sure) is hiding with walls down (it had wooden frames if I recall correctly). So maybe try using that one instead?

Is this what you told about?
http://simscommunity.info/2016/12/0...items-overview/

tall mirror from Vintage Glamour
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I haven't tried it myself, but it wouldn't surprice me if you could change the fall down with the walls, with the sims4studio.

Thank you, I didn't know there's something like that.
I'm not sure if I can make mirror disappear with walls but I can try it. (But not right now. I'm kinda busy these days..)
Inventor
#6 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 8:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by noTTia
Is this what you told about?
http://simscommunity.info/2016/12/0...items-overview/

tall mirror from Vintage Glamour

Yes. I remember I had it once in one of the houses and got annoyed when I had to get walls up because I couldn't see the mirror. xD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Yes. I remember I had it once in one of the houses and got annoyed when I had to get walls up because I couldn't see the mirror. xD

XD
I don't have enough money to buy Vintage Glamour because I just bought a DLC and 2 bundle packs lol
anyway, I'll try it later. thanks for your answer.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#8 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 3:04 PM