Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 7:08 PM
Default After moving slots of a bar
Hi, I want to upload a rock bar set. The bar looks like this:

You see, I have moved the slots to match the surfaces of that rock. I find it looks cool.
So far is the rock bar functional except some strange remarks of drink and eat function:

- If one sit on bar stool point A and order a drink, the barkeeper will put the drink in a right position, but Bella (in this case) put the glas in the air --there is no slot. The_ctnm_drink_1 point is near the hand of Bella. (Her arm looks long and straight.) Am I right -- is that point for the drink action? Why she don't put the glas there?
- If one sit on bar stool point B and order a drink, he/she is not able to take the drink from that stool.
- If one sit on bar stool point B and eat something, the plate is putted on the point _ctnm_make_0, which is selected in that screen-cut of blender user perspectiv. Although one can eat by sitting by bar, But he/shs grabs the eat with long and straight arm (like Bella's.)

Any suggestion to fix it?
Perhaps any tips to fix the animation?
Screenshots

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 7:12 PM
That's Cassandra, not Bella.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
That's Cassandra, not Bella.

I mean the 3rd screenshot.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!