Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#3551 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 2:29 PM
Like HCAC and didyouevenmakeasound, I'm creating a new hood. I'm making another integrated hood. I haven't got around of creating it's residents as i'm too busy writing down gameplay rules in a spreadsheet. Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll be able to start the hood.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Advertisement
Scholar
#3552 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 2:53 PM
The suicidal Pleasantview ^^

Mortimer Goth - electroluxed
Alexander Goth - electroluxed
Cassandra Goth - almost burned (was pregnant, couldn't die this time)
Lilith Pleasant - electroluxed
Don Lothario - scared to death (maybe he should not sleep in Goth's house hmpf?)
Brandi Broke - burned just after Dustin aged to adult (it's his turn now?)

each death was a result of autonomy... -.-

On the bright side Dina & Nina are running together quite succesful gallery, Nina was electroluxed & burned in the meantime but she is the tough one apparently, I suppouse that girl can take anything now, and Dina suppousedly is blessed, or is just that lazy she's never doing anything and there's simply no "bored to death" option;
Angela went to college and started to run havoc (literally everything around her is breaking, including numerous hearts)
Darren Dreamer became succesful artist when he finally focused on painting beautiful women, mostly undressed,
Dirk started to act like Don Lothario 2.0 (these knowledge sims...)

Maybe I should not play premades

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Lab Assistant
#3553 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 4:05 PM
I'm in the new 'hood wagon!

After about a month of planning, I've finally started my monarchy 'hood. It's a modern monarchy, if only because I'm too lazy to and don't feel like downloading all kinds of medieval stuff (though I think it's wonderful that there's so much CC out there for it).

There are still some kinks to iron out, but so far these are the staples of the Kingdom of Stormstrike:

-Every generation, the new heir/ess (hereby "heir", regardless of sex) temporarily lives in the Heir Hideout building. They can live there either during the teen stage or during the adult stage. Seven Sims of the opposite sex are randomly selected from the town to compete for the honor of marrying the town's new monarch. Here are some of the ideas I have written up for "challenges":

-Female playable spouses and all townie spouses must be paid for. The payment for a townie spouse goes into the town's tax funds and the payment for a playable spouse goes to that Sim's family. Here's what I have written up on this stuff:

http://prntscr.com/km2lqm

http://prntscr.com/km2mrr

In addition to all of the above, every monarch has their own rules and their own tax rating: http://prntscr.com/km31aa

Every noble household must have at least one politician. If something happens and there is no longer a politician in the household, then the family gets bumped down to middle class. There will likely be some exceptions and the severity of this rule will highly depend on the monarch's generosity.

There's a list of careers that each class (low, middle, noble) can have and some careers have special rolls to be done alongside them. Military Sims can have a chance of death in every rotation based on the war status of the kingdom (which I haven't written a roll for yet, but I'll probably base it on the monarch's personality). Criminal Sims have a chance of getting caught that depends on their class (low class Sims have the highest chance of being caught), and if one is caught, they must pay a fine. If they are caught x number of times, they can be fired and kicked out of their class.

On the bright side, low class Sims who find themselves in the higher ends of the Artist, Dance, Military, or Music careers may be famous enough to move up a class. Middle class Sims can move on to the noble class if they reach Education level 10 or Intelligence level 9.

There is a chance of death with every birth. 5% for singlets, 10% for twins, 15% for triplets, and 20% for quadruplets.

One of my favorite things about setting up a 'hood (if you couldn't tell) is writing all of the rules and rolls for it! However, one of my least favorite things is having to build a million houses. I enjoy building, but I like doing it when I have inspiration for it. Unfortunately for me, in order to be able to play, I have to build.

After throwing together the Heir Hideout, I put Rowan Storm, the first King of Stormstrike, in with four women: Annie Larson, Chao-xing Li, Chloe Brooks, and Jenna Small. At one point, he wanted to marry both Chao-xing and Jenna. Eventually, it was settled that he and Annie would marry.

Within this spoiler is several screenshots from the first few weeks of play! I should mention that hair length is very important to Sims in Stormstrike, as it is a direct indication of wealth. Long hair signifies a noble Sim, medium length hair belongs on middle class Sims, and short hair is left to the low class Sims.

Forum Resident
#3554 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 6:03 PM
I've fallen in love with the Gavigans. In my game, they're super young (aged down and then back up) and have just moved into a lovely craftsman style home in the only subdivision in Loste. Their son Isaiah is 4 years old, and Mary and Nathan are now expecting the first twins of the hood! It's not all sunshine however. Currently, neither is employed, and Mary wants to be a homemaker and has no plans to become employed any time soon. Nathan isn't really sure what he wants to do, but would very much like it to be something that makes a bunch of money (he's sweet but not terribly smart). No idea what they'll do yet as Mary's only just conceived (so they don't yet know what's waiting to befall them).

Behind the scenes: I'm having a problem with an Inteen conflict that's preventing anyone from getting a job so until that's resolved, I'm playing it as a hiring freeze in Medaway combined with Nathan's general lack of skills. Poor thing keeps getting turned down.

My uni rotation has begun again, so no more Gavigans until I get back to Loste. Things at Metaugee State (La Fiesta) are heating up. Klara Vonderstein just got into yet another fight with William Williamson and the student mediators are stepping in. They're going to need to be split up as their constant growling and slapping is not good for the students morale. I think I'll have Clara move into one of the other halls, although there's no vacancies anywhere else. Either that or she and Will will fight the rest of their freshman year, which is unrealistic. Blossom rolled a want to marry Will so I suppose she's made her choice, although she and Tank both double bolt for each other.
Scholar
#3555 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 8:36 PM Last edited by Freefalldreams : 27th Aug 2018 at 4:05 AM.
@terula8 Blossom and Tank make a great couple, and Blossom is good at smoothing over the social tensions Tank is so apt to cause. As for Klara, she fights with everyone!

~

Speaking of Klara Vonderstein... In the bathroom of the warden's apartment at the SimCity Prison, Klara gave birth to baby Olive. Cyd Roseland was in a panic, and his panicking drew Jane Stacks, who had just gotten done with releasing Frances Worthington (yet another awkward interaction with her landlord!). Jane was not pleased, and did not like what Cyd was making of the prison. Olive is cute enough though, and Klara was surprised how much less unpleasant the process had been than she expected. She needed some more time under a sunlamp, though...

With the rest of the staff distracted by the new arrival, Leod McGreggor thought the time was right. Casting a nervous look at where Porthos was chasing rats around the courtyard, he hoisted his burden. He wasn't supposed to be here on the weekend, but once this one was going, nobody was going to question another set of hands. The instructions had been clear enough, and he refused to think about how the man who had supplied this had turned into a bat and flapped off when the tank of "fertilizer for trees" was securely in Leod's hands.

Gilbert Jacquet Delarosa looked scared when he awakened to find Leod bending over him. He still complained yet again about being hungry, and Leod laughed. "You won't be hungry long," he said. "Look under your bed." Leod turned on his heel and left the cell, his hand delving into his pocket as he slammed the door.

The explosion sent rats scurrying for cover, Porthos howling, and Jane for the stairs down to the main level of the prison. "Stay up here!" Cyd instructed Klara before following her. Klara held Olive closely against her body, thinking that that was exactly what the actor playing him would say in a movie, and wondering who was trying to break who out of prison.

Leod lay on the floor of the corridor outside Gilbert's cell, watching flames spread across the ceiling. If he hadn't decided that it would look less suspicious for him to put some distance between himself and the explosion... If he'd triggered the detonator when he should have, he'd have been engulfed in the flames before he could recover from the shockwave. Had the man-bat made a mistake, or was that the intention?

Porthos and Jane reached Leod at the same time. While Jane was too bemused by the expanding wall of flame and falling ceiling, Porthos sniffed and then growled at Leod. To Porthos, it was simple: man enters with package, big boom and fire, man now has no package -- package is missing ingredient that man made into boom and fire -- bad man!

Jane's hair started to burn as sparks landed on it, and she fled. Leod realized his uniform was starting to burn too, and scrambled up. Despite Porthos' growls and snaps of protest, Leod snatched up the dog and carried him out to the courtyard. Thus he looked heroic the first time anyone else realized he was there, and given the massive fire quickly taking over one wing of the prison, his presence was not remarked upon.

Leod hadn't been expecting the bomb to start a fire in the first place, and he was dumbfounded by the rapid spread of it. As Leod, Jane, Cyd and first two, then three firefighters struggled to contain the blaze, all thought on several occasions that they were about to die. It was clear that the prison had no working fire suppression systems, and in the end, the only option was to seal off the wing and focus on stopping any flare-ups that spread into the next wing and the courtyard. By the time the flames had burnt down enough to be extinguished by the returning firefighters, there was nothing recognizable as anything that had once been in the burnt-out wing...including in Gilbert's cell.

Astonishingly, Klara remained calm through the whole crisis, caring for Olive and staying up in the apartment away from the fire. Learning fire safety is useful! She was extremely relieved to see Cyd stagger back up, and sent him to have a bath at once...a bath interrupted by Leod and the fire investigators. While the cause of the fire was as yet unknown, Leod was glad to frame Cyd's mismanagement of the prison as the cause of his returning to ensure things were under control on his day off. Klara and Olive's presence did not improve the way Cyd looked, and he ended the day being fired and told to move out so that Leod could take his place. Though unhappy about being expected to move to the city, Leod thought that it would probably be good to have some time away from Betty so that they could get over things. And with Gilbert gone, they would...

Cyd got the shop's ownership from Gilbert upon the latter's death, and is going to have to figure out how to get it to Florence. Gilbert's grave got taken to the shop to be on the safe side, because there's going to be a big shake-up at the prison after this...

((Yes, I used the SimWardrobe firebomb to dispose of slimy Gilbert, with Leod having good reason to carry out the act -- he kept wanting to see Gilbert's ghost! Like Leod, I was astonished by the blast radius we used, which I had not expected to be so large! Lesson learned for next time...and yes, there are a few cantidates for Leod's supplier!))
Forum Resident
#3556 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 2:39 PM
Monsoon Neighbour, who just grew up to a child, had his first day in school and he brought home his newest relative Lovechild Neighbour, the daughter of his mother's cousin.
The vampire Nessie Larsen stayed out too long in the sun without me realizing and was stuck in a hellish loop of complain about hunger - try to eat- complain about hygiene - try to shower - complain about hunger - try to eat - complain about being tired etc etc until I finally put him out of his misery. No, I didn't kill him, I maxmotive'd him. Poor thing is really living on the edge these days.
His cousin's child Espresso who lives in the same household arranged a wedding party according to his wishes, but as the household was full they couldn't marry, and at some point the party turned catastrophic seemingly out of nowhere. Maybe it was all the cheering that simultaneously decreased everyone's bladder at the same time because once it was over everyone rushed to the bathroom standing in each other's way. I decided to let them sort it out on their own and thus nearly everyone peed their pants and started a new loop of trying to get into the shower.
The next day went a little better as Broadway fell in love with Konrad Platz and had his first kiss, and Zelda turned into a happy adult.

I am Error.
Field Researcher
#3557 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 3:36 AM
After a ton of time, I was able to play again. So I tried to order my city. Clark Drop knew about the census that Mortimer Goth is planning to do, so his dream of getting money fast maybe is near, he talked with Homero about adding a mandatory photo-shoot for each and every family and Sims in the city and Campus like a more complete way of having control. Mortimer was not too impress with the idea, but after a while he accepted the proposal.

Right now Clark is having a huge amount of credit to start his project for the census, and he rented a place in “Nocturna”, the first family that went to his studio were the Patel family, they had a lot of fun in the two photo-shoots, and this way the Clark business will start to grow based on the mandatory rules of Old Town.

The Patel family are Ana and Ramir along with their twins Kaleb and Belle. Kaleb is the heir for the name and fortune of the family, but he’s a funny kid with no desire for money or troubles. Belle is a shy little girl with a loving smile. Ana is expecting a new baby.

I always loved that The Sims 2 help me when I'm having health issues and I need to stay in home for a long time.

"Old Town Revival: My MegaHood"
Instructor
#3558 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 4:20 AM
Beginning Pleasantview (BGP) — Round 4 — Simovitch

There is finally a couple that is divorcing after I accidentally got Fatima Simovitch caught cheating by Vadim. I thought that she could sneak in a quick woohoo with William Marsh before Vadim came back from grocery shopping. Vadim arrived on the lot, right after they started. I can never seem to get my married sims to get away with cheating.

Vadim ignored his wife for a few days after the affair, ‘out of sight, out of mind, he thought. However, when Fatima slept with two other sims in the front yard, he lost his temper and started getting physical with her. With not able to see the sight of his wife, and not wanting his daughter Betty to be like her mother, Vadim filed for divorce. The divorce won’t be final until next round, as SimCity Family Court is trying to decide how to split the assets and where to place Betty.

Forum Resident
#3559 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 3:24 PM
New adult Zelda Larsen went out clubbing with her mom. She also rolled a wish to get her own place, which in turn meant the household had place for a new member and that Espresso could finally marry his Ville. Espresso's daughter Modesty turned adult as well.
Lovechild Neighbour had her first day in school, and she and her dad Caligari both wanted to sell lemonade, so they did. Caligari turns old in a week and started fearing growing old without having been married, but his current relationship is a triad with him and two women and he doesn't want to marry just one of them and not the other, so I'm lowkey considering marrying him off to the servo Niña who lived in his household when he was a kid and who he is bff with. Also I realized that the house he moved to happens to be the very same one he grew up in.
Pepper Harrison reached the top of the secret agent career, and her brother Crab fulfilled his life wish of reaching the top of the entertainment career and becoming a magician. Their brother Twelfth Love was invited to an opening ceremony by chance card and had to choose between calling the project out for putting its money in the wrong place instead of focusing on education and stuff, or just keep smiling. He is rather timid, but I chose to let him stand up for what he believed in, which cost him his career as a football legend. I had been thinking about retiring him anyway and he put his feelings about the matter into a book called "From grace" which became a bestseller.

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#3560 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 5:06 PM
Drama Acres's last rotation chugs along slowly. Merlin Hawkins's alien hybrid twins grew to toddler, one very near to being a ringer for her dad (including neat points) and one taking almost entirely after her alien progenitor (without neat points). These two would be loads of fun to play, but that's life.

Geraldine Mander grew to teen, got a Fortune aspiration, and decided to take Laus Newson out at the first opportunity. Which she will have unless the neighborhood completely explodes, because her mother Sparrow is pregnant and I plan to play all the households with pregnancies and babies to a point at which the young'uns are clonable. This means I'll get several more days with the Munny household, because Marsha popped and the twins are one day from aging up.

The Garret Newsons also have an infant to grow up in one day, but Lourdes isn't pregnant. Laus was clearly impressed by Geraldine, as he suddenly started rolling wants to gain Charisma points and buy new clothes. But his older brother Carmel took precedence, as he only has six teen days left and still hadn't had his first kiss. He asked Spring Thyme out, which had its little awkwardnesses because she fell in love with Randy London while they were both visiting the Point twins, but he got his First Kiss and is game to cut out his rival. I haven't gotten to the Thyme household yet, but Spring is presumably feeling conflicted by now. She's been pining after her first love, Tom Ottomas, since her resurrection, even though he's an adult with a wife and kid now; and now she wants to go steady with Randy, but also has a crush on Carmel. One of many storylines it's a shame I can't wrap up...

The three households that are overstuffed due to relatives being left homeless by the Night of the Satellite are breaking into their component parts to wrap things up. Unable to stop fighting with her in-laws, and having just been made Chief of Police, Brittany Pitts-Upsnott, her husband Ashley, and their dog Shep are in the family bin. Brady Estic realized that he will never be able to finish his book or make up with his daughter while he, his babymama Allyn Chalmers, and their twin boys are living with her, and is also in the family bin. His son Ryan had managed to make friends with Margaret and his son Allen with Margaret's husband Lucas, and everybody except the boys doted on toddler Luz; but Allyn and Margaret couldn't stop attacking each other and it simply wasn't viable. Nobody's fighting at
Miguelito Casa's house, but it was never meant to hold so many people! His parents, older brother, sister-in-law, and infant nephew were supposed to move out last night as soon as little Pond grew to teen, but the growing up glitched badly. By eight o'clock the next morning Pond had been lying on the floor for seven hours, with the whole family queueing up to pick him up and nobody able to interact with him, so I decided to quit without saving and the game crashed. Miguelito's wife Minerva had her first pop during the day and everyone was constantly tripping over everyone else (not to mention the two cats and the dog), so moving out is absolutely necessary.

Once I get the Casas safe into the bin and know how much cash they'll have, I'll move everyone into their final destination and play them one more day. But at this rate it could take the rest of the year.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#3561 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 9:25 PM
There have been some dropouts among the Founders in Tinsel Town.
Those who know they will never rise to the top have moved into different careers. There are also now 2 Broadway stars.
Among them, the other careers represented are law, and sports, as well as the science geek.
After all, there can only be a few superstars in Show Business. Those who are wise will understand their reach exceeded their capabilities and went into other professions to truly find their place in the world, leaving the truly ambitious to their fates.
Roll Call:
Natasha Hubbard is now a lab assistant.
Brian Sherman is a Legal Secretary
Terrell Bishop is working as a lobbyist
Andy Stewart is an All Star Baseball player
Damien Lloyd is a Legal Biller
Mindy Snyder is an All-Star player
Oleg Powers became a Personal Injury Attorney

The Broadway stars of the town are:
Stephen Hubbard
Doreen Sherman
Kristen Swanson

Stephen and Doreen are the more likely candidates for reaching the top of their career goal-that is, if they live that long.

However, all of the Founders are strongly encouraging their children (when they become teens) to go to college. They don't want them to follow in their footsteps because show business is just so demanding of time, talent and energy. "Go to college, you'll get ahead faster" is a refrain now bouncing around the town.
They're also all planning to sacrifice whatever money they have in order for this to happen.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Forum Resident
#3562 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 8:01 PM
Reasons I love playing uni:

Tank and Johnny are both on academic probation. Neither took studying seriously, and now they're paying the price. They're both stuck repeating their first term classes. Luckily - given their enmity - they don't see each other at all on campus. The other person Johnny doesn't see is his girlfriend Ophelia. Freshman year has been very busy for the both of them, albeit for different reasons. Ophelia managed a B at the end of her first term, and is looking forward to celebrating by taking a spring break trip with her cohort. Neither she nor Johnny has rolled any wants to hang out or even talk to each other, but Ophelia's turned down the advances of her friend Everett Bowers and despite double-bolting with a few pretty girls in his hall, Johnny hasn't made any towards anyone else either. If this continues, they'll probably have to break up, since there's little point in dating if they aren't going to be together, but it's also a little sad. Still, that's what Uni is for: growing up, even if it means growing apart.

Tank meanwhile is now in the awkward position of taking three terms to complete his first year. His younger brother Ripp is set to arrive next term, and that means they'll be freshmen (albeit one will be a disgraced freshman) together. Of course.

Klara Vonderstein has been relocated to a new hall for fighting with her hallmate William. William's girlfriend Blossom argued in favour of him staying when the two were caught fighting for the third time, and his good relationships with his other hallmates supported the case. Klara was kicked out. But she's doing very well in her new cohort. She's made several new friends, and gets on tolerably well with Johnny who's in her major.

The Davis brothers are... boring. More so than the rest of their cohort. Michael Yarnton in particular has gotten himself into trouble on the very first night. He's fought with a young lady who's name escapes me as she was removed from the hall so quickly I didn't catch it. (I can't stand fighting, especially in the Universities. It distracts everyone and they don't really have time for that what with studying and getting work done.) I've suspended the poor girl in the sim bin because the other halls have all built relationships too deeply to toss her in now. She and the other renegade freshmen (who are randomly living all over campus) will come back at the start of next year.
Mad Poster
#3563 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 4:00 AM
One of my households got a genie lamp, and I had one of my sims invite over his BFF who was having some financial trouble and give it to her as a gift. She was the first sim I've seen in my game to react badly to a gift - she kind of made some noncommittal but clearly disappointed motions and they did get + relationship, but it wasn't anything like the overjoyed reaction sims usually have to being given random shit like cell phones. She's in for a surprise when she finds out what it does!
Mad Poster
#3564 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 4:03 PM
There was a new office opened in Tinsel Town today, and it's called "Equal Opportunity Equalizer." It is run by an absent social worker, who has taken it upon herself to look at and fairly judge the work opportunities of every pixel in town using an adjusted motivation scale.

She took a very in-depth look at each pixel and has now released her findings:

99% of the population is of average motivation. There are officially only 2 pixels that qualify as "overachievers" and 4 that are 'underachievers'.
This means that nearly everyone will only be able to reach a level 7 of their career, and they can all stop being stressed about career advancement. There is no more need of it.

(Actual background-I had read the motivations scale wrong, and I have now adjusted everyone's actual career levels to what they're supposed to be. My bad..)

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Field Researcher
#3565 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 12:46 PM
The last baby expected in day 4 has been born. When Cola Panoski gives birth sometime during next rotation, the baby boom #1 will be over. For few days, then I can look forward to the alien baby boom in Sedona.
Anyway, as of now, 23 babies have been born and 2 toddlers have been adopted in Emerald Heights.

Milo Panoski, son of Cola and Caesar
Gina Patch, adopted daughter of Adam and Flora
Jacob and Joseph Ottomases (yes, boys this time around, I'm not sure how that happened)
Marshmallow and Skittles Davenports
Bjorn and Bente Wentworthes, twins of Linnea and Sebastian. Bente is the first girl born in game.
Allison Pattle, adopted daughter of Andy King and John Pattle
Malik Montes, son of David and Gabriela
Adam Junior and Florence Patches
Phoenix, Nash, Phoebe, and Mercury Gothes, alien quads of Jhonattan Goth
Newton Blaque, alien son of Knight Blaque
Kepler Blaque, alien son of Isla Blaque
Princeton Panoski, son of Coca and Caesar. Also, Coca's failed attempt to get some hush money from rich baby daddy
Lennon DeShong, fourth girl in total and first single-born girl
Hannah Gavigan
Linden Wood (his parents kinda hoped for a girl, but oh well)
Echo and River Wentworthes, twins of Hadley and Sebastian. I really like how Hadley and Linnea both ended up with girl/boy twins
Payne Steele, 17th boy. I really hope for more girls next time around.
Instructor
#3566 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 6:18 PM
Springgrass

I finally started my new integrated hood called Springgrass. I decided to do something different by having the founders live at one lot, instead of having them spread out in the hood. I rolled 8 founders; 7 males & 1 female. They moved into a lot with no electric and hammock as beds. One of Springgrass’ rule is that electric wouldn’t be unlocked until a sim reaches level 8 in mechanical skill. With no electricity, the founders eat fish to survive.

The founders got along with each other well (except for one — who’s a bully) but grew bored with living outside. A few of them got jobs, while the rest stayed home all day and played with rain puddles. While there’s nothing wrong with playing with puddles, but it wasn’t helping them toward meeting their goal of having $40,000 in household funds.

A few rounds went by, and the household funds were dwindling down. The bills were higher than what was coming in. At this point, I thought that achieving 40 grand was impossible.

Soon after, the founder’s prayers were answered when the matchmaker dropped off a genie lamp. Of course, all three wishes were for wealth. Now with $80,000 in household funds, the founders are ready to move into their own homes.

Top Secret Researcher
#3567 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 5:50 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 3rd Sep 2018 at 8:05 PM.
Right now I am playing the Goths in Pleasantville, but I am going to be writing about what has happened prior to this point.

I started playing with Strangetown and I had just Strangetown, Downtown, and Bluewater Village for a long time.

Smith This Family is the reason I started playing Strangetown in the first place, and it is because I dearly love Aliens.

PT#9 has died from old age, but before passed he had another son by Meredith Lillard {former Maid}. I named him Daffydd.
Jenny had one more baby and I named her Aine

Johnny goes off to college and he meets Daffydd a half brother of his by Meredith Lillard. He and his half brother really hit it off and they are living in a Commune in Bluewater Village.

Jill married Thursen Beaker after she graduated and they move to the Beaker house.

Beakers

I changed Nervous Subject's name to Arlo Specter and moved him to the Specter House.

Loki and Circe had two sons Thurmond and Thursen. Then Loki dies from old age.

Circe then marries Arlo Specter and moves to Specter house {I like to be strange sometimes} and they do have 3 bolts for each other.

Thursen comes back home from University and marries Jill Smith. Thursen and Jill have some kids and Thursen dies from old age leaving behind Jill.

Specter

Olive Specter dies from old age.

Arlo Specter {Formerly Nervous Subject} and Circe live together and have several kids with each other and pass away from old age.

Ophelia goes off to University. After she graduates she moves into Johnny's Commune.

Curious Bothers

Pascal had a part Alien baby boy that he named Blaise. He died from old age.
Vidcund also managed to get himself abducted and he had a part Alien baby boy that he named Nicolai, he later dies from old age.

Blaise and Nicolai go off to college together and when they graduate the set up a Commune with a couple of the Ottomas Sisters: Sharla and Gilliane along with some other female sims from town of like mind.

Lazlo becomes a Celebrity Chef and then got married to Bebinn Pfeifer one of the daughters of his nephew Blaise. Lazlo has some kids and dies from old age.

Some of the Curious Bros decendants now live in the remodeled house

Grunt

General Buzz marries Renee a Townie, has some kids by her and then most recently he gets Chloe and Lola both pregnant. I guess he does not hate Aliens at this point.

Buck goes to college where he meets Allegra Gorey, after he graduates he and Allegra move back in with his father. Buck is a Criminal Mastermind.

Tank goes to college where he meets Gwendolyn Ottomas, when he graduates he moves back to Strange Town with Gwendolyn to live with his father. Tank is a Hall of Famer in the Athletic Career.

Ripp has no intention of staying with his dad, he marries Sarah Love while and he decides to take her name upon their marriage. Sarah and Ripp decide to live in Strange Town with the Alien Una FitzHugh and her husband Justin FitzHugh {formerly Justin Kim}.

Singles
I aged them down to teens and sent them all to University, then I had them move to where they were going to live next.

Chloe and Lola The Sisters get married to the Davis Brothers: Almeric and Aldric and they all move to Bluewater Village.

Kristen Loste
Kristen becomes Kristen Loste and she marries Ajay Loner and they move in with Chester Gieke. Kristen and Ajay have several kids and they both die from old age.

Erin Beaker
Erin becomes Erin Beaker and she now lives in the Commune run by Johnny

I added the Families from the Bin to Strangetown, not sure why it just seemed like a good idea.

Traveller
Trent has a midlife crisis and decides since he not going to travel anymore and is going to stay in Strange Town for the rest of his life, and that he is going to change his Family Name to MacLane.

Cyd Roseland and Porthos

Cyd Roseland moves into a fair sized house with his dog Porthos and then he decides to have the Crittur Dogs move in as well. However after he does he gets to know Trent MacLane and he decides that Trent and his family would be a good addition and help him to be able to afford to have a bigger house, and so he invites the MacLanes to move in.

After Trent has moved in and changed his name he is abducted! Next thing Trent knows he has given birth to part Alien twin girls and he names them Tamara and Toireasa. He later dies from old age.

Trish is old now and past it.

Tina goes off to college where she meets Daffydd Lillard who happens to be Johnny Smith's half brother and she joins their group. She buys some beach property in Bluewater Village and the Group all moves in. She is now married and Daffydd is now a Mac Lane like she wanted.

Tamara decides when she is a child that she is going to marry Cyd when she grows up. She gets her wish after she graduates from College, as she is now a Roseland and quite happily in love with her husband Cyd.

Toireasa goes to college and meets and falls in love with one of the odd Alien FitzHugh clan, one Llewellyn FitzHugh and she lives near by in Strange Town in his house.

Ottomas
Dora passes away from old age after most of her grandchildren are teens.

David went to University and met Brittany Upsnott, whom he married and moved back home with.

Sharla and Gillianne go to University and then later they move in with Blaise & Nicolai Curious and live in their Commune.

Gwendolyn meets Tank Grunt at college and she gets married to him after she graduates.

Tommy goes to college where he meets Daphne Drakeford, he graduates and moves in with Chester Gieke, with whom he formed a close friendship. He becomes rich through a life of Crime.

The Two youngest of Ottomas family are the twins Morwen and Morgaine.

Also in the Ottomas house are Ramaswami Family.
Sanjay Ramaswami, he has made it to Rock God.

Priya Ramaswami also lives in the Ottomas house and after succeeding at her life goal of becoming Education Minister is now working as the Manager of Lucky Shack Cards and Drink, she just couldn't tell the Handsome Nicolai Curious "no" when he asked her to work for him.

The Ramaswami's have two girls Meinwen and Megan.

Priya Ramaswami has a son named Rhys from Rhys FitzHugh the Alien.

Gieke
Chester had Tara Kat move in and he had Blossom Moonbeam move in with him as well as Tommy and Daphne Ottomas
Chester Gieke had a Triad relationship with Tara Kat and Blossom Moonbeam and he had a large number of kids.

Chester and Tara and Blossom all live quite happily and after Chester passes Tara and Blossom continue in a marriage until their death.

At this point I add several more Shopping Districts {Pleasantville, Veronaville, Riverblossom Hills, Sedona and Widespot} to the mix and my Neighborhood becomes an Ãœberhood. So this part is what I did with the Sims from Pleasantville, Veronaville, and Riverblossom Hills. I covered Sedona and Widespot separately already.

Pleasantville

Goths
I matched Casandra with Andrew Martin and Andrew becomes a Goth and moves in. Casandra Goth is now a Cult Leader and has one child so far. Her name is Robin Goth, a knowledge Sim wants to be a Criminal Mastermind like her dad.

Alexander marries Juliette Capp. Alexander and Juliette Goth have one child so far. His name is Edgar Goth, a popularity Sim either a Celebrity Chef or if he gets Abducted I will make him a Cult Leader {he wants the Scholarship that you get after being Abducted, so we will see}

Martin
Jacob Martin marries Angela Pleasant. The Martins live at 190 Main Street with Don Treadwell and May Manuel. I will get to them soon as they are coming up in my rotation shortly.

Caliente
I changed Aspirations and turn ons so that they have 3 bolts for each other.
Don Lothario married Dina and Nina and he is now Don Caliente. I like doing Triads, lol. I will get to them soon as they are coming up in my rotation shortly.

Capp
Some of the Capps have moved to Pleasantville. The household consists of several Capps and some others as well.
Ariel is head of household and she married Dustin Broke, now Dustin Capp.
Hal Capp married Jules O'Mackey and lives here.
Some of my PS2 Sims: Hector Fromagero, Betty Buttercup and Shiela Deadbones live here as well. They just moved from the Pleasant Household. They hope that the Capps prove to be more congenial, there is certainly more room.
I will get to them soon as they are coming up in my rotation shortly.

FitzHugh
Some of the FitzHugh Alien Clan have moved to Pleasantville and the Sept here is headed by Gwynn FitzHugh.
Brandi Broke became a FitzHugh when she got engaged to Gwynn FitzHugh. Brandi now lives with her husband Gwynn since he graduated from University.
I will get to them soon as they are coming up in my rotation shortly.

Pleasant
Dirk Dreamer and Lilith Pleasant moved in with Mary-Sue and Daniel Pleasant. I will get to them soon as they are coming up in my rotation shortly.

Specter
Sandra Roth is Engaged to Lugh Specter one of the Strangetown Specters. Lugh is still at University.

Downtown

Capp
The Capp's House Downtown consists of Tybalt Capp and Juniper Broke, with Desdemona Capp and Ali Irkin.

Near by is the Monty Household.

Monty
The Monty household Downtown consists of 3 couples:
Romeo Monty and Hermia {Capp} Monty.
Mercutio Monty and Sylva Meers former dormie.
Benedick Monty and Bottom Summerdream

Veronaville

Capp
Kent Capp married Bianca Monty and they live in the Capp House.

Monty
Beatrice Monty married Beau Broke who is now a Monty and they live in the Monty House.

Aliens
Three Groups of Aliens have Moved in to the Neighborhood.
The Davis Household {The Smith Group}, The Beare Household and The FitzHugh Household.

Riverblossom Hills

Greenman
Jason has now mastered the Natural Science career. Rose is still unemployed and happy being a Plant Sim.
Daisy is changed to Normal Sim and sent her off to University.
Jason and Rose had a child and I sent him off to University.
Jason got Abducted and had twins a boy and a girl, I sent them both off to University.

I plan to edit this and add the names of the kids, I forgot them for the moment, sorry.

Edit: Jason and Rose's child is a boy named Will Greenman, sent him off to University.

McGreggor
Leod McGreggor marries Alexandra and she moves in with him.

Wan
Gabe O'Makey marries Cleo Shikibu and has her move in with him.
Patricia Wan marries one of the Alien Hybrids one Dwyer Roseland and moves to the Roseland House that Dwyer has had built in Riverblossom Hills.
A Couple of my PS2 Sims: Phil Phantasm and his friend Bill Specter move in, their women are still at University I think.

Roth
Xander Roth moved in with his wife to be Lucy Burb and are now living with Morty and Stella Roth.

Viejo
One of my PS2 Sims: John Gray moved in, his wife Mary Gray is still at University.

Aliens
Two Groups of Aliens have Moved in to the Neighborhood.
The Delarosa Household {The FitzHugh Group}, and The Roseland Household.

That is pretty much all for now.

Right now I am playing the Goths in Pleasantville, and afterward I am going to be playing other households in Pleasantville until I get to them all and then I am going to go to University and play there and then Veronaville.

So it goes.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Test Subject
#3568 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 11:22 PM Last edited by Dnsouthldy : 2nd Sep 2018 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Did not complete thought
Default Natural siblings in love
I have a SIM YAdult in college. She was taken by the welfare as a toddler, and was adopted. Her natural mother had another child, a son. Things happened, and her husband left her taking the boy and raised him alone. Now he is also in college and has fallen love with his natural sister, even though she is in love with someone else. I am running ACR and keep resetting his one SIM to his previous girlfriend, but he keeps overriding it. I don't want him with her.
Mad Poster
#3569 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 1:23 AM
Restore family flags with an editing tool.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#3570 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dnsouthldy
I have a SIM YAdult in college. She was taken by the welfare as a toddler, and was adopted. Her natural mother had another child, a son. Things happened, and her husband left her taking the boy and raised him alone. Now he is also in college and has fallen love with his natural sister, even though she is in love with someone else. I am running ACR and keep resetting his one SIM to his previous girlfriend, but he keeps overriding it. I don't want him with her.

You can click on Casual...Add to friend zone and ACR won't direct them to do any romantic interactions with each other.

In my game, my sim just died of old age while taking a shower. She did the whole scene with grim butt naked, as is only fitting for a romance sim, I guess. I wonder if her ghost will be naked when she haunts?
Lab Assistant
#3571 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 7:45 AM
I've just started an Uberhood, and I've only played a few families (in Belladonna Cove).

DeBateau: Tara got a job in the teen Adventurer career, and she got to the top pretty quickly. She also earned two scholarships - the Young Entrepreneurs Award and the SimCity Scholar's Grant.

Gavigan: Mary, Nathan and Isaiah moved into an apartment in Belladonna Cove, and Nathan got a job in the Athletic career. Isaiah made quick friends with two of his classmates, Sharla Ottomas and Sofia Baldwin. Mary and Nathan had a second child, a little daughter named Rachel. They managed to schmooze the headmaster of the private school and earned Isaiah a spot, and then he grew into a teen (with the Knowledge aspiration).

Patel: Ana gave birth to her baby, a little boy named Aarav, who ended up growing into a child during the week I played the family. Ramir ended up getting promoted to Congressmen.

Teatherton: This family consists of a few single ladies from the Uberhood - Alexandra Teatherton, Rainelle Neengia, Jessica Peterson and Bianca Monty. Alex and Rainelle took quite a liking to each other straight away, and ended the week married (they then moved out to the House of Fallen Trees in Downtown). Bianca got engaged to Gabriel Green, and Jessica went on quite a few dates with Malcolm Landgraab.

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Forum Resident
#3572 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 12:28 AM
I loaded up Queen's Bluff, my old favorite, to have a look around. It's so massive and corrupt, but I love it. I played one of my favorite families and had Joy Green marry and have a kid, buuuut the game crashed as I was saving. Now I remember why I had to give this hood up. It's just too corrupt to enjoy playing.
Test Subject
#3573 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dnsouthldy

Well, as it turned out, after a couple more days, the girl, JennaRose is more in love with her boyfriend, Brock. JennaRose did have a one night stand with Chance, another admirer, but has since then spurned the attentions of Chance, and her unknown brother , Johnny. Johnny still follows her around like a puppy though. Brock is amazingly tolerant of both guys. They have all turned seniors now, so perhaps he will be thinking of marriage.
Instructor
#3574 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 5:54 PM
Beginning Pleasantview (BGP) — Round 4

There are two more couples that are headed for divorce: Susan & Benjamin Burb and William & Anastasia Marsh. Infidelity is the reason for both marriages ending.

Benjamin Burb was in his backyard playing with his family when an unexpected visitor kissed him on the lips. Mrs. Burb wasn’t too pleased. Later that day, Benjamin lost his mind after his biggest fear happened; he fell out of love with Susan after she rejected him. Susan can’t believe that Benjamin would cheat on her after all she has done for him. She was a devoted wife, who put her need for friends aside, just to make him happy. Well not anymore, after her divorce, she’s going to throw parties and make many friends as she can. Benjamin does feel guilty for his behavior and hopes that Susan will take him back. He apologized to his son, and Susan a few times. They accepted, but it doesn’t look like they forgave him.

Anastasia Marsh is headed to the doghouse after she slept for another man during a house party she planned. She doesn’t understand why William is mad, as he’s a Romantic sim as well. Plus, it’s not like it’s the first time he caught her cheating. Anastasia tried to make it up to William went he came home from work that morning, but he wasn’t having it. William was willing to forgive his wife after a while, but when she shoved their teenage daughter, Tiffany, he was livid. Seriously, William didn’t attack Anastasia, until she hit Tiffany in front of him. As much as it broke his heart, William filed for divorce from Anastasia. He didn’t want to do it, but for Tiffany’s protection, he had to.

Mad Poster
#3575 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 11:55 AM
It finally dawned on my feeble brain that it might be a good idea to put Sophie-David's dishwashers in my dorm and secret society lots. Why should the students have to pay for maid service? Let the university provide cleaning staff! Hallelujah! Why did this never occur to me before?
Page 143 of 351