Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
So, what if anything did you do different the time it worked from the times it didn't?

Once the 4 parts of the project where extracted (gmdc, gmnd, shpe & cres for those who are wondering) and added to the resource list, I took each part and cloned. I then deleted the mesh parts that I began with (the 1st set that was extracted). I then proceeded to complete my mesh. I hope that makes sense. I don't now what difference the cloned parts made being that they are the same as the original mesh parts. But hey, SimPE liked something better about the cloned parts than the original.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 6:05 PM
Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by nappyme
Once the 4 parts of the project where extracted (gmdc, gmnd, shpe & cres for those who are wondering) and added to the resource list, I took each part and cloned. I then deleted the mesh parts that I began with (the 1st set that was extracted). I then proceeded to complete my mesh. I hope that makes sense. I don't now what difference the cloned parts made being that they are the same as the original mesh parts. But hey, SimPE liked something better about the cloned parts than the original.

Thanks Nappyme.

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.
Thanks
Ange
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 3:56 AM
I've got a curious problem. My SimPE doesn't work since Mansion & Garden stuff. Is there an updated version of SimPE yet to cover this?
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jack-point
I've got a curious problem. My SimPE doesn't work since Mansion & Garden stuff. Is there an updated version of SimPE yet to cover this?

There is patch to update SimPE with Mansion and Garden Stuff.

SLASHER BBS(TM), INC. (c) John Riley telnet://slasherbbs.com or Website http://slasherbbs.com
Riley - Personal Computer Doctor (c) John Riley telnet://rileypcmd.com or Website http://rileypcmd.com
rileypcmd and rileypcmd.com is a registered trademark of Riley's - Personal Computer Doctor
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nappyme

I got the same problem... And i do everything to fix it, just like all of you write before. And it still doesn't work..... I'm desperate...

Could anyone help me??
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!
Test Subject
#31 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 7:39 PM
My problem didn't exist any more I fix it. I simply save my mesh AFTER "fix integrity". And it works now!!!! I see my mesh in Body Shop
Yay!!!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 11:28 PM
I've had this problem repeatedly but having come back to attempting a body mesh and running into it again I have found in my case, the problem was caused by my using the _ character in the internal filename (which SimPE replaces with a .). The exact same mesh fails and throws both the errors mentioned with the _ in the filename at the fix integrity stage but works perfectly without it. I don't know if that would work for others, but it's definitely worth a try as it's extremely simple.

www.parsimonious.org
Artists - Get your own Studio! Always be featured!
Test Subject
#33 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 3:04 AM
Going through the tutorials, I've been getting the exact same problem. I've found that it tends to crop up if I try to fix the integrity *before* I've hit the commit button. So I'm thinking that, when you import the mesh back in, the whole thing is in a kind of limbo until you hit the commit button. Until then, it's there, but kinda not, so there's no integrity to fix, yet (i.e., no object blah blah blah). It's just a guess, on my part, but since I've pinned it down, I find that going back to commit after I import but before checking integrity, I don't get that error, anymore. If I forget, reopening the file, importing, and committing seems to remove that error.
Instructor
#34 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 6:29 PM Last edited by Prime : 8th Mar 2018 at 6:51 PM.
i have this same problem too

UPDATE: found the solution to it here (see post #5): http://modthesims.info/t/380701
Page 2 of 2