Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 7:34 AM
Default WCIF: Recolours of [Katy_76]'s Vacuum Cleaner
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 8:08 AM
Where did you get the working file from? Please share. Thanks.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 2:44 AM
I think I got it from here. I'm pretty sure someone linked it in one of the WCIF posts. I don't remember which one though, sorry.
Theorist
#4 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 7:44 AM
@suzymarie64 - makemysimsreal, you have to register so this is the link to the file - https://www.simfileshare.net/download/498568/

@Charity - I just checked it out and unless I am missing something, from what I can see it is not recolourable.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 8:14 AM
Ah bugger. Thanks.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#6 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 11:43 AM
Theorist
#7 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 12:35 AM
@HugeLunatic - Not Michelle, but can say that it seems to be a finds site. Anything I've ever found on there always linked backed to the original site of the download...if it's still around. Otherwise, the links sometimes go to a more recent re-uploaded/shared file of an item if the creator's original site/download is no longer available for whatever reason.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Theorist
#8 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 7:56 AM
@hugelunatic - I've no idea hun, don't know that site at all. I Googled "PC Sims Vacuum Cleaner", clicked on the first article which was "Pinterest", then clicked on "Read it" and that's where it took me. It does list Katy_76 as the creator.

@Charity - I also just found this spiralboundsims.tumblr.com, you might like to check it out.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 1:50 PM
Thanks, but unfortunately the colours don't stick when you use the vacuum.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 4:03 PM
@Michelle @PenelopeT @HugeLunatic I own Make My Sims Real and I can confirm that we are a finds site that always links back to the original creator (and write their name in the post). If the site is dead or the content is no longer available, the files are re-uploaded (the creators are mentioned)
Theorist
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 3:12 AM
@Aileena - Thank you for letting us know.