Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 12:34 AM
Default Troian Bellisario
I don't have a whole lot of experience trying to make sims that look like real people, but I'm giving it a shot right now with trying to recreate Troian Bellisario's beautiful facial structure.
I'm just looking for a little feedback on whether or not she's looking enough like the real deal.

Overlay of the two pics.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 3:58 AM
Great start! It looks like the outer corners of the eyes need to be more closed/"squintier". Widen the nasal bridge and shorten the nose a little (up and down). That should correct the distance between nose and mouth. Mouth might be just a bit too wide and the bottom lip a little tall up and down. There's a good angle between jaw and chin but the chin is a little tall up and down and a little too wide.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 9:33 PM Last edited by Megido : 12th Jul 2014 at 5:59 AM.
Thank you for your feedback!

I made a couple more tweaks, including the ones that you suggested.
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 3:50 AM
I think she looks better but please bring the reference picture down with each revision. It makes it so much easier to compare and give feedback. Thanks! Good work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 6:00 AM
Ah, sorry. And thank you very much!
Scholar
#6 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 11:05 AM
It looks better, although I'd consider maybe making the chin a bit narrower so that it's not quite as wide as the mouth, just like it is on the great Trojan herself.
Scholar
#7 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 7:31 PM
I agree about the chin. Also, I think the nose needs to be just a bit wider at the nostrils. Good job!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 12:50 AM
Places to download, or send me by e-mail please!