Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 2:44 PM
Default Audrey Hepburn - a classic
So I've created a Marilyn who was a classic beauty in the fifties as as Audrey Hepburn in the fifties and sixties.

Let me know what you think?

Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 4:57 PM
Aww, another classic beauty. As a first impression, I'd say: head a little wider, chin a little shorter, eyebrows a little lower, nose tilted up a little more/nostrils a little more flared. Just small tweaks.

Nice start!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 1:40 AM
As soon as I load Sims 4 on my computer, she's gonna be mine!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 2:22 AM
And is she ready for download???
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 7:28 PM
maybe edit the tail on her eyebrow? is this done btw?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 7:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ninalill
maybe edit the tail on her eyebrow? is this done btw?

Hi

Unfortunately, she was rejected by the mods when I uploaded her. Seems the likeness wasn't good enough. That was after the suggested tweaks.

They said I needed help from you guys in here. So HELP
Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 9:20 AM
Okay,

Here is my latest attempt.

Screenshots

Mad Poster
#8 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 10:07 AM
That's a shame, especially considering another celeb sim we discussed who got accepted a while back but has no resemblance whatsoever to the celeb! But in this case, you're close but I can see where she needs a few further adjustments:

In the new version, her chin is a little too long - needs to come up a bit and look more rounded. Her head needs to be wider, and cheeks just a little plumper. (Her face has a bit too much of a thin & gaunt look to it.)

You didn't post a new profile shot of her, but going on the profile pic in your previous post, her chin is jutting out too far and her nose looks somewhat squished-in, the tip needs to come forward a little and down slightly.

She's very good in the eyes area - I'd say the upper half of her face is recognisable, it's just the bottom part that needs a few tweaks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
That's a shame, especially considering another celeb sim we discussed who got accepted a while back but has no resemblance whatsoever to the celeb! But in this case, you're close but I can see where she needs a few further adjustments:

In the new version, her chin is a little too long - needs to come up a bit and look more rounded. Her head needs to be wider, and cheeks just a little plumper. (Her face has a bit too much of a thin & gaunt look to it.)

You didn't post a new profile shot of her, but going on the profile pic in your previous post, her chin is jutting out too far and her nose looks somewhat squished-in, the tip needs to come forward a little and down slightly.

She's very good in the eyes area - I'd say the upper half of her face is recognisable, it's just the bottom part that needs a few tweaks.

Hi Ez

Yes, I agree with you about the chin, head and cheeks. The profile is a little more challenging. The chin looks like it is jutting out too far because I can't get rid of the indent under her chin. I'll work on the nose tip.
Thanks for your feedback.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 11:55 AM
With tweaks. Haven't worked on profile.

Screenshots

Mad Poster
#11 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 6:23 PM
Better, but something's still a little off about her lower face - I think jaw needs to be wider and chin needs to be a touch shorter. Her face was squarer, more of a short cute pixie-ish face, and you're getting closer but not exactly there yet.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 11:02 AM
I think it's the eyes that are throwing it off. For starters, the colour should be darker, like the default in game darkest eyes. They might also be a bit off shapewise, but it's hard to tell. Maybe inner corner down a bit? They look like they should be more pointed in both corners. Maybe try tweaking the apexes.

Her head also looks a bit long and narrow? It needs to be more square-like, as Esmeralda said.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 10:40 AM Last edited by Audrey : 7th Dec 2014 at 11:00 AM.
This lady is very challenging. I don't have any darker eyes than what she has on now.

Screenshots

Mad Poster
#14 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 7:31 PM
I do agree she's a very challenging face to sim! This is a hard one to get right, but she is looking more recognisable. I'd say her chin needs to come up a little and be widened a bit, to look more rounded and less narrow. The eyes may be slanted up a little too much.

Here's a few pics that I hope might help with the face shape - a couple of front views and a useful profile for the nose and chin from the side:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...n_Charade_4.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/8fa5fb2d...ilh4o1_1280.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9FNNRnsuD...burn_011109.jpg
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 9:54 AM
I agree about the chin. Can you soften the space between the jaw and chin too? She has a very square jaw, but at the same time quite a soft transition between jaw and chin.

The eyes are better. Perhaps trying lowering the top lid? She looks a little doe-eyed. Do you have default replacements? If so, that may be why you don't have darker eyes. By default, the darkest eyes are a bit darker than the ones you have now. You could try removing the defaults to see if it improves her likeness, or perhaps try a set of dark non defaults.