Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exceptional Design With Unlimited Potentials

by SnookGee Posted 5th Aug 2006 at 2:51 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 2:56 AM by SnookGee

174 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts
Page 5 of 7
Field Researcher
#101 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 11:33 PM
My God this is beautiful!!!! Thank you!!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 3:41 AM
*falls to the floor dead*

Stay frosty, Squeaks.
Test Subject
#103 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 7:26 PM
I don't even have OFB yet but I'm still going download this house and wait till I get OFB to play it! It's freakin amazing! 10 stars!
Test Subject
#104 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 12:31 AM
love the house!!!! cant wait to use it, just wondering i noticed numenor has a few files to download and some are having problems, which one do we need for this house?

thank! :0)
Test Subject
#105 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 1:09 AM
Can you please upload a FULLY FURNISHED VERSION? I know, I'm so darn lazy. It's just gonna take me an awful eternity to properly furnish this GORGEOUS BEHEMOTH. I would greatly appreciate this tremendous effort by you. Thank You Much!
Test Subject
#106 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 10:33 PM
Default Beautiful
That is by far the most amazing house I have seen! It is wonderful and I'm sure my Sims will love living in it
Test Subject
#107 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 8:46 PM Last edited by raven449 : 16th Oct 2006 at 10:32 PM.
Default 45 Degree counters
Great House!! my Favorite so far!!

One question tho..how did you get the countertops and bookcases to run at 45 degree angles like that. i tried to do it with move objects on but they snap to a grid and wont merge right.

Edit- Nevermind. i found the snap to grid cheat
Test Subject
#108 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 4:15 PM
I love it but found a few problems. The walls around the right garage are missing once loaded as well as in a few other locations near the garages.

Other than that the place is awesome
Test Subject
#109 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 8:07 AM
I am also having a problem with this house and the Above and Beyond house. Whenever I try to move a family in it crashes. I hope you can fix these homes because they are beautiful houses and I would love to be able to use them.

Austin
Test Subject
#110 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 5:38 PM
Wow! I saw this house and wanted to make it and now I don't have to! You have done a great job!

*Goes to move sims into their dream house*

I especially like the front arch, that's what really made me not do it because I couldn't get the front right.

Be mesmerised by my dancing kitty!
Test Subject
#111 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2FaN33
I am also having a problem with this house and the Above and Beyond house. Whenever I try to move a family in it crashes. I hope you can fix these homes because they are beautiful houses and I would love to be able to use them.

This is possibly because of lot size and amount of items in lot.

Try adjusting your graphics settings.

Be mesmerised by my dancing kitty!
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 1:28 PM
This house is HUGE! I'm gonna wait untill i get my new PC to play with this lot, my pc would die if i downloaded it :p

HEY! Hey You! Yea YOU The One Reading My Signature! Come To My Site!
..::The Sims 2 Underground::..
Become Part Of The Comunity Today!
Space Pony
#113 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 8:33 PM
good work !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Test Subject
#114 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 4:04 AM
WOW! I love the idea of the glass walls!!out looking the pool!
Test Subject
#115 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 5:16 AM
amazing job!! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#116 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 12:42 AM
It's very beautiful!!!You did an outstanding job.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Field Researcher
#117 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 6:10 PM
Well I am finally going to get this house, I now have WinAce that could unzip .rar files. But I do not know if I want it now. I mean it is only partly furished. Everyone knows that when something is partly furished, it's not furished at all.

I am wondering, are you going to come out with one that is furished completely so that it looks like all of the pictures. Including with it, the custom content? Because want that kitchen, but I cannot do it myself. Thanks for fraking everything I had planned with your party furished BS.
Test Subject
#118 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 12:06 AM
Ok this house is just amazing and had to download it as soon as I saw it, I hope you have more coming in the future I will be keeping a eye out :-).
Test Subject
#119 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 11:18 AM
I'll speak in French. :D
Cette maison est vraiment très réussie, elle est très ressemblante!
Great work! =D
Test Subject
#120 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 10:58 AM
OMG! I actually went out and bought OFB so I could download this amazing house!
It has taken me almost a month to find it on MTS as I forgot to book mark the page. D'oh! lol
Anyway, thank you so much. I'm off now to move my family in! :D

Im Simalicious, baby! ;)
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 9:19 AM
this house is so phenomenal. thanks so much. it tops the cake

TASH

http://passionssims2com.page.tl/

my own website. check it out
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 9:26 PM
1 word. unbelievable

.................................................................................
Sim2 Avatars - Still need some?
http://photobucket.com/albums/c89/gill_granier/
Test Subject
#123 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 5:43 PM
Your work is just the best. Serisouly

I was here
Field Researcher
#124 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 7:45 PM
this house is incredible! I'm loving this house more and more, and I love how I can literally park cars even inside the driveway and garage, and be able to store at least 7 cars in there. My celebrity sims are loving it and so am I. This house is gorgeous! Your work is amazing, keep it up.
Test Subject
#125 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 8:46 AM
Wow. I've seen this plan, and I think the very same photo you show at the top, in more than one of my architectural plan books. Please let us know how to get the counters and so on to make 45 degree turns. I'm just awestruck. as far as I can tell from the screenshots, the floor plan is 100% dead on with the architect's drawings. Again, great job with this house. *salaams*
Page 5 of 7