Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 12:55 PM
How do I make custom Aspirations?
I was searching for custom child Aspirations on this site and I found some but not what I was looking for, so I was wondering, how can I make my own?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 10:43 AM
I'm also really interested...
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 10:46 AM
Me too!
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 11:29 PM
I have been trying to use Zebru's mod tool but I can only find some tutorials for V2 and I have v3 which looks way different than the tutorials of v2 LOL But if you want to download the tool and poke around it yourself, maybe you can figure it out? Just look up Zebru's mod constructer. I still haven't figured it out yet, but Zebru has a brief tutorial on making a trait for it.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 1:25 AM
I have made two custom aspirations. Firstly, it’s a lot of work. I used sims 4 studio to make the aspirations. It requires finding all the files for an aspiration already available in game, duplicating those files and editing them for your aspiration. You need to know how to use Sims 4 studio and everything that needs to be replaced. The first aspiration I made took me hours as I had no guide and had to work out for myself what to do. I
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 10:34 AM
most of the replies here aren't useful.
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PurpleThistles
I have made two custom aspirations. Firstly, it’s a lot of work. I used sims 4 studio to make the aspirations. It requires finding all the files for an aspiration already available in game, duplicating those files and editing them for your aspiration. You need to know how to use Sims 4 studio and everything that needs to be replaced. The first aspiration I made took me hours as I had no guide and had to work out for myself what to do. I

Could you list all the files you edited to create your aspiration? That would be pretty helpful.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 3:12 PM
Like PurpleThistles said, you have to find the xml files with sims4studio to replace with yours. I will give some of them from the painting aspiration of the game:
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Painting Aspiration Patch 1.52.rar (9.9 KB, 73 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Main xml files but remember to connect the reward trait and so, but these files can help you where to start.