Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Retired Live Chat Moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 9:23 AM
Quote:
do not remove folder

What a good idea, I do have all NPC in a special folder, but it should also indicate DND
During my NH setup phase I don't mind blowups, because once I have everything how I want it, I save the lots and wipe everything clean so I only have the CC that I actually used in my catalogues after re-installing the lots. At least that's the plan... well it may not work how I hope it will, can't really say as I never tried it before.

Quote:
customers washing plates

IKR don't like that either.

Quote:
they buy stuff out of the display

*squee* I can't wait to see that, I never remember seeing that.

Quote:
Merola Control Mirror

Wow all these years and I have never used that mirror, will give it a try, thanks.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#27 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 10:54 AM
I like Control this sim which has been around for years, adds the option on any sims pie menu to be selectable. Pescado also has one.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#28 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 2:15 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 7th Jul 2018 at 2:29 PM.
The mirror is just used as a "make sim selectable" in this case, I think. I use the InSim object for that. But I think you won't want to be making sims selectable to clean up on the lots. You want it all to happen autonomously. Still I have a selector on most lots available, at least, till I get it all working right and that one's ok, too. Sometimes, I think it's nice when I get the community lot working to delete the selector - take off the training wheels, live dangerously.

To stop them cleaning up in sinks, I tweaked a CC sink to have a no wash dishes flag and use that one on lots that I think need them. Or I just don't include a sink. The dishwasher should fix it, though.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#29 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 2:50 AM
I been using Merola Control Mirror and Painting for so many years, but out of habit I won't let it go. I know maybe Dolphin's mod Control that Sims may be set up different, or easier to use but in truth he got the idea from Merola.
Anyway I won't let Merola control go lol. habit are hard to break sometime.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#30 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 4:35 AM
Use whatever you like Simonut, we aren't telling you to change. I mention Dolphin's Control this sim to the OP due to its ease of use, nothing needs to be placed, it's right there on every sims pie menu.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#31 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Use whatever you like Simonut, we aren't telling you to change. I mention Dolphin's Control this sim to the OP due to its ease of use, nothing needs to be placed, it's right there on every sims pie menu.

Yes I understand I just was just saying, nothing more, Merola object is a long habit of my's lol

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Page 2 of 2