Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#26 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 12:30 AM Last edited by maxon : 29th Sep 2016 at 12:41 AM.
This is what it says on this website:

The AMD Radeon R9 M395 is a high-end mobile graphics card that can be found in the 2015 iMac 5K 27-inch. It offers 1792 shader cores (28 compute cores) clocked at 834 MHz. The 2 GB GDDR5 dedicated graphics memory is connected with a 256 Bit bus at 1365 (= 5460 effective) MHz.

The performance should be between the older Radeon R9 M295X and the Desktop Radeon R7 370. Therefore, demanding Windows games like Fallout 4 or Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 should run in maximum details at 1920x1080 (with no headroom) (my emphasis).
I'm guessing that's not the problem. The AMD-Radeon R7 desktop series is, I think, the last gen series (current series is R9) - though that particular card (for a Mac) seems to be a mid-range card. Even so, it should be fine to run TS2.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 2:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
[...]
I'm guessing that's not the problem. The AMD-Radeon R7 desktop series is, I think, the last gen series (current series is R9) - though that particular card (for a Mac) seems to be a mid-range card. Even so, it should be fine to run TS2.

Oh phew!! I turned my graphics settings down a little just in case, because I did have a strange graphical glitch (things were flashing pink and then it crashed). The game still looks pretty to me, so I don't mind not having full settings.
Actually, I just remembered that when I had to fiddle with my game, repairing it etc. it reset the graphic settings to all the highest settings, which I don't play on anyway. That's when I had that glitch. I'm not too worried about it.
Page 2 of 2