Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#726 Old 20th Dec 2023 at 10:00 PM
I had a pet cat but I dunno if they were called Polly or Pauly. Maybe it was 2 cats cos sometimes it was extra fluffy and other times it was just normal cat
Advertisement
Test Subject
#727 Old 23rd Dec 2023 at 6:44 PM
I usually don't dream much, or don't remember them. However lately I've been having recurring stress dreams.

Most recent felt like I woke up normally, but no one else would. My wife and pets stayed sleeping regardless how hard I tried to wake them. When I went outside, the moon was enormous and felt like it was getting closer, before I woke up.
Theorist
#728 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 2:01 PM
Usually, this happens to me once a year or even rarer than that: being woken up from your own laughter which carried over from your dream.

It has happened to me twice in a span of maybe 3 or 4 days. The first time, I woke up laughing at around 4, and then went back to sleep. At around 9 though, I had a strong nightmare, so I guess it balanced out...

And then the most recent one was about playing a race car video game. Two cars crashed, but it produced a sound somewhere between the roblox oof sound and an echoing fart. I was laughing for quite a time before falling asleep again. It's dumb and juvenile but it's also truly one of the best feelings ever - an inverse nightmare!
Mad Poster
#729 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 4:17 PM
I was half asleep watching some food-related Youtube video last night. All of a sudden I'm dreaming the person in the video is making guacamole (which I'm not a big fan of) and talking quite a lot, while I'm peeling boiled potatoes. Then for whatever reason I decide to run away (probably to avoid eating the guacamole).

I wake up and find the same video still running.
And pretty much decide that's enough internet/video watching for the night...
Scholar
#730 Old 10th Feb 2024 at 8:23 PM
I had to pick out socks from my sock basket just like in real life except I was wearing shorts and I dont wear shorts in real life because I get cold so I wear longs obviously. Maybe dream me also wants me to have better circulation
Scholar
#731 Old 25th Feb 2024 at 8:32 PM
There was a chicken called Stanley and it was in charge of the construction site
Theorist
#732 Old 26th Feb 2024 at 8:46 AM
I had a dream that my mother was a TA at this class I'm struggling with. I was taking an exam and (for some reason) took a break maybe 15 minutes before the exam end. In the break room, she was there, and I complained to her how the tasks were difficult and a pain in the ass. She asks, well?... And I say, it'd be beautiful if we had the exam problems listed publicly and available before the exam so we could practice better.

She says that she sent me the exact exam I'm taking, with everything answered, on my email. I blushed, ran away, checked my email and there it was. I tried to memorize as much as I could before I had to run to continue taking the exam. I woke up feeling like I've failed the exam yet again. (IRL, I was taking the exam last week and failed it. That was my third attempt, fourth if we count the dream too.)
Page 30 of 30