Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 8:11 AM Last edited by Edorenel : 6th Mar 2019 at 1:13 PM.
WCIF Scarf Accessory?
I'm wondering if anyone knows if someone has extracted the scarf from EA's Stoe "Barely There Scarf" outfit? Is that even possible? Lol! Or is there a scarf similar to this one somewhere? I've Googled scarves and found many scarves, but they all look quite odd to me or messy in quality or shiny (I know, I'm so silly)! But for this sim, I am creating (he is based on a fictional character from an otome game), he has a particular scarf of a particular size worn in a particular way, and the scarf from EA's Store "Barely There" outfit matches that well. Sadly, it's glued to the outfit!

Ahem! Humor aside, any help would be greatly appreciated! And thank you! :lovestruc

Link: Barely There Scarf

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 1:18 AM
Hi! I went ahead and extracted it myself
I haven't tested it in my game, so let me know if it has any weird issues lol (it's found under accessories)

http://www.simfileshare.net/download/934363/

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 7:07 AM
Reply: WCIF Scarf Accessory?
Quote: Originally posted by 4amMist
Hi! I went ahead and extracted it myself
I haven't tested it in my game, so let me know if it has any weird issues lol (it's found under accessories)

http://www.simfileshare.net/download/934363/

Thank you, 4amMist! I just now saw this. Ha, ha! My apologies for the belated reply (work and Real Life kept me busy). I downloaded it and will test it out. I'll let you know if anything wrong happens.

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman