Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 1:57 AM
Default Starting vertex value for shoes
I was searching for a while but couldn't find the starting vertex number for shoes when using autonum tool, what was it again? And depending on the polycount of the shoes does the starting number value change? Since I made the shoes myself so the polycount isn't the same as EA's.

~Perfectionist, Workaholic, Friendly, Artistic, Good sense of humor~
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 2:42 AM
Looks like it's 30,000. And no, the starting number shouldn't change as far as I know.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 3:23 AM
Thank you. Another thing I wondered if you may tell me: Is there important meaning that morphmaker has YF and YM categories as well when the morphs seem to work all fine for both ages even when importing meshes only for AF/AM.

~Perfectionist, Workaholic, Friendly, Artistic, Good sense of humor~
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 12:20 PM
The reason Morphmaker has separate categories for YF and YM is that the sliders/facial morphs use separate meshes for them. For the clothing morphs you use only the adult category since there's no separate young adult clothing. It's a little confusing because it's a combined tool for face and body morphs.