Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 5:59 AM
Default how to play as npc or bring them home?
i meet blonde bombshell on hot date. if i want to play as her, do i have to create a male sim, woo her until we can get married in order to bring her home and kill my male sim with fire because i always play female.

if i want to make tragic clown her husband, is it possible?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 6:38 AM
I've tried dating a downtown NPC before (the ones with Townie as surnames) and it worked until I asked her for marriage. She moved in with no problems. As for the tragic clown, I think it's impossible because he's tagged as NPC in the game and you can't establish a relationship with him in the first place (which in Sims 2 became first possible).
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th May 2017 at 7:56 PM Last edited by Simshort : 14th May 2017 at 7:59 PM. Reason: added bring home
I've downloaded a mod before that looks like a fire alarm with a Plumbob on it. You can select it and if a NPC is spawned during the time, a interaction allows you to control them. Though they do love to ignore what you tell them to do and automatically do the "Leave World" interaction (pictured as a stool), you get control.

EDIT: I found out I also have a object for moving them in/out, but they might not work with NPCs. Heck for all I know the NPCs will probably never spawn again or have a old man/upside down lady portrait.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ijvisitorcontrol.zip (5.0 KB, 17 downloads) - View custom content
Description: TS1 object for controlling visitors.
File Type: zip  ijmoveoutplant1.zip (105.5 KB, 11 downloads) - View custom content
Description: TS1 object for moving out.
File Type: zip  ijmoveplant1.zip (105.1 KB, 14 downloads) - View custom content
Description: TS1 object for moving in.